Need Pictures for Car Show Ads

bmuno

Need Pictures for Car Show Ads

Post by bmuno »

My name is Bill Muno and I bought my first Corvair almost 2 years ago. I have always liked them and it was getting too difficult to get in and out of my MG Midget. I have a 1965 Corsa Turbo convertible and except for the VIN# it is all Corsa (OK, it is a clone). I love it and it goes to the paint shop next week.

I am active in the San Diego Corvair Club and we are hosting the 2020 CORSA International Convention. I also have been active in the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club (FVCC) for almost 20 years. Next Memorial Day weekend the FVCC will host their 55 Annual Car Show. I have accepted the responsibility for the "Featured Car" for this show as long as it is the Corvair" I have also been given the honor (task) of the Trophies for the Corsa 2020 Convention.

What I need is Corvair pictures with transparent backgrounds to be possibly used in advertising for the FVCC 55th show and the Corsa 2020 Convention trophies. These type of pictures may have been created in Photo Shop or a similar program. I am trying to learn Photo Shop Elements but you know the story about "Old Dogs and New Tricks".

Any help would be greatly appreciated (NO Copyrighted photos please). I can only promise that I will give any photos used a shout out on the forum and the finished product will be posted at he appropriate time.

Please pm me or send me your :coolphotos:

Thanks,
Bill Muno
Sold my MG Midget in May 2017.
Joined the Corvair Forum in June 2017.
Bought my first Corvair November 2017.
1965 Corvair Monza?/Corsa? Convertible.
Bill

Return to “Corvair Video and Photo Threads”