What Vehicle Did You Get Your First Traffic ticket In?

Humor, Politics, etc...
65 Topless

Re: What Vehicle Did You Get Your First Traffic ticket In?

Post by 65 Topless »

1964 Impala 409 got a ticket for 130 mph in a 55 mph didn't have a license for a year! The following year when I got my license back, got 1 for 70 in a 45 no license for 6 mos. Then years later got a speeding ticket on a 12 speed Fuji bicycle, 50 in 35. Go figure.
boatbob2

Post by boatbob2 »

Or how bout when the cop pulled the guy over for speeding,and told him,i get off duty in 15 minutes,if you can tell me a good story about why you were speeding,i wont give you a ticket,the guy said ,about 3 years ago,my ex-wife ran away with a highway patrolman,i thought you were bringing her back... the cop walked away laughing ....no ticket.....
cvair4life

Post by cvair4life »

1st - expired tags - 1996 Isuzu P'up
3rd - Improper Left Turn 1983 Plymouth Colt - Cop was belittling and inappropriate - went to court and didn't pay
4th - "Speeding" 35 in a 30 - 1995 Isuzu Hombre - Cop was an ***hole - went to court, cop showed, I showed my GPS data proving I was barely over 25 when he pulled me over, the judge laughed (literally) the cop out of court - didn't pay

And the best for last!
2nd - 95 in a 35.... 90'something Olds Alero 2 dr.
***Country farm town and country back road - I'm blowing down the road like a bat out of hell :evil: not a soul in sight. The road rises over a bridge and as you come off the bridge curves back north and the trees thin out because you're coming down into farm fields, well I'm blazing through the trees and see a cow in the middle of the lines at the bottom of the dip coming out of the trees so I'm on the brakes and managed to back off to about 75. At about the same time I notice the cop parked on the hill behind the cow and know I'm busted so I just pulled myself over as he turns on the lights.

Typical conversation ensues, license, registration, do you know the speed limit here bla bla bla. Fortunate for me I pulled over about 10 feet away from the limit sign :neener: so hell yeah I knew the limit.

Cop comes back to the car and says - "I hate cows... I got called out here to take care of the cow in the road... lets make you a deal. You get the cow out of the road and into any field you can and I'll write the ticket for 5 over the limit."

Let me tell you guys I coulda picked that cow up I was so loaded with adrenaline! Yeah I had that cow in a field in about 30 seconds flat :checkeredflag: :checkeredflag: :checkeredflag:
1966 Corsa Coupe
Mountain Pilot

Post by Mountain Pilot »

1n 1960 - At top speed on a 1958 Vespa Motor - 35 mph in a 25 zone - what a scoff-law I was..... :tongue:
Richard Cutter
Monte Vista, Colorado

1960 700 Sedan / 1964 Spyder, Conv. / 1964 Monza Sedan
“Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.” -George Orwell
zappaz

Post by zappaz »

well my first ticket was at the age of 15 no helmet i was parked on private property . . yeh thay didnt like me after pa gave me a d.l @30 yo mi still wont give me one mss let me keep it i was running down i20 in mss running around 105 while passing another motorest spoted a cop clocking trafic he pulled me over and to my suprise he clocked the suv i was passing and i thought that was a treat wrote me for doing 82 in a 70 most recently 98 in a 45 then 5 miles down the road 80 in a 65
TheHillsOfSlandro

Post by TheHillsOfSlandro »

a 73 Nova. It was 1992 and i was 16. It was my first car and the newest car i have ever owned.
65 500 140 P/G, 67 1/2 datsun 1600 roadster, 62 Olds F85.
movingglass

Post by movingglass »

In 1984 in a 1978 Honda Civic, for not making a complete stop at a stop sign. Very uneventful... I know.
If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
CorvairKid
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by CorvairKid »

Three years ago in my 1965 monza corvair, driving down steep hill. I pushed clutch in and let gravity do rest right and at the very bottom got caught going 6 mph over...
Alex Becker
Yankton, South Dakota

61 Greenbrier
61 Loadside
61 Rampside
62 Greenbrier
65 140 monza
65 140 DFI turbo charged monza
TweetieBird

Post by TweetieBird »

1994 Saturn SC2. Speeding ticket in Colorado
Almost had a first in a 1986 Dodge charger - driving while under the influence, the cop tuned out to be a friend of the family so no ticket. Never drove again under the influence.
Corvair.crazy
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Corvair.crazy »

1961 Studebaker.
StudeNew.JPG
Jon
CORSA member
1962 Spyder convert
1961 Rampside
jennirw
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by jennirw »

1960 STUDEBAKER LARK V8 STICK 2 DOOR
GOT THE TICKET IN 1962, THIS PICTURE IS FROM MY HONEYMOON IN 1963 - ONLY PIC I HAVE
GOT THE TICKET IN 1962, THIS PICTURE IS FROM MY HONEYMOON IN 1963 - ONLY PIC I HAVE
1960 700 COUPE
ADMINISTRATOR- "1960 CAVEMAN CORVAIR" Facebook
ADMINISTRATOR- "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest chapter 003 Facebook
ADMINISTRATOR- "DETROIT AREA CORVAIR CLUB (DACC)" Facebook
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

2012 Dodge Charger... With the V6... It was almost embarrassing when the cop pulled me over. I was doing 105 in a 70 in Missouri. The cop was jerk-ish as per usual when going that fast, but I was doing 120 on the turn just prior to where he sat, so it could have been worse.

Best part is that the lawyer, which I decided I needed because jail time is not an option, was good friends with the judge and played in his band on the weekends. Final decision was that the speeding ticket got busted to being pulled over for a broken taillight, a $257 fine, and a $28 internet driver's safety course. I love the American legal system.
Ben Schack - "Oliver"
Hop Bottom, PA
'62 Monza 102/4 Coupe
Honda750Guy

Post by Honda750Guy »

3 days after i turned 17, also 3 days after i got my license.... 53 in a 35.... had a lady in the passenger seat that needed to clean up rather quickly :)(99 ford exploder)

then a year later 73 in a 35, same scenario but the girl got arrested for puking out the door, under age intox...(03 chevy impala)

then a year later 55 in a 35 on my bike, that one was simple as the cop took forever to figure out if the make of my bike was the same as the reg, we have smart cops around here....(76 honda cb750k one off custom)
Mountain Pilot

Post by Mountain Pilot »

Oliver wrote:2012 Dodge Charger... With the V6... It was almost embarrassing when the cop pulled me over. I was doing 105 in a 70 in Missouri. The cop was jerk-ish as per usual when going that fast, but I was doing 120 on the turn just prior to where he sat, so it could have been worse.

Best part is that the lawyer, which I decided I needed because jail time is not an option, was good friends with the judge and played in his band on the weekends. Final decision was that the speeding ticket got busted to being pulled over for a broken taillight, a $257 fine, and a $28 internet driver's safety course. I love the American legal system.

If you desire to speed like you did, and probably still do, make sure you only kill your self and those that are stupid enough to ride with you. DO NOT kill any of my family members for the American legal system that you love so well and just was bought off by your lawyer will not be able to protect you from me. :angry:
I work for a Towing and Recovery Service and I have seen too many dead bodies of those taken out by self serving speeders like you. I am not impressed by your childish and immature driving... :nono:
Richard Cutter
Monte Vista, Colorado

1960 700 Sedan / 1964 Spyder, Conv. / 1964 Monza Sedan
“Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.” -George Orwell
cvair4life

Post by cvair4life »

Mountain Pilot wrote:If you desire to speed like you did, and probably still do, make sure you only kill your self and those that are stupid enough to ride with you. DO NOT kill any of my family members for the American legal system that you love so well and just was bought off by your lawyer will not be able to protect you from me. :angry:
I work for a Towing and Recovery Service and I have seen too many dead bodies of those taken out by self serving speeders like you. I am not impressed by your childish and immature driving... :nono:
Hey Richard - I agree that speeding is dangerous but I think you should be fair and not attack only Oliver as this thread is about traffic tickets and many of the stories are about speeding. At least Oliver was in a 70 mph zone which is probably freeway as opposed to a city level street or something like that.
Mountain Pilot wrote:If you desire to speed like you did, and probably still do,
Make no assumptions here
Mountain Pilot wrote:DO NOT kill any of my family members for the American legal system that you love so well and just was bought off by your lawyer will not be able to protect you from me. :angry:
Threats are not well tolerated in public forums such as this. :tu:
1966 Corsa Coupe
mart

Post by mart »

Corvair.crazy wrote:1961 Studebaker.
StudeNew.JPG
Cant think of anything better....love em :cool:

Return to “Off Topic”