SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR PEOPLE'S CHOICE CAR SHOW!

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Goyo Corvair

SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR PEOPLE'S CHOICE CAR SHOW!

Post by Goyo Corvair »

South Coast CORSA's 4th Annual All Corvair People's Choice Car Show!
SATURDAY, September 10, 2011
10AM - 3PM - Late arrivals welcome; but arrive early enough to get votes in for your car!

The location is the historic Bob's Big Boy Broiler, Downey.
You can read about how The Broiler has been part of the SOCAL car culture here: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/southco ... /jul11.pdf

7447 Firestone Blvd.
Downey, CA 90241

Bobs’ Big Boy Broiler is 1.4 miles east of the 710 (Long Beach Freeway) — turn left at Pomering; and 2.9 miles west of the 605 (San Gabriel Freeway) — turn right at Pomering. Enter the Car Show at Pomering Road. Car Show parking will be at the front part of the lot. Come early for the best parking spots!

COST: $35 includes a car show T-shirt
FLYER AND APPLICATION FORM (pre-registration recommended but not required): http://www.corvair.org/chapters/southco ... ow2011.pdf
CLASSES: Early Open, Early closed, Late Open, Late Closed, FC, V8, Specialty, "Neater Beater"/Work in Progress
RAFFLES! MUSIC! CORVAIRS! TROPHIES! GOOD FOOD AT BOB'S!

For more information email: vargascorvairmonza@hotmail.com

Greg Goyo Vargas
Clubs: South Coast Corsa, Vintage Corsa, Central Coast Corsa, Corsa West, Classic Corvairs of River City
*Western Division Director, CORSA
flat6_musik

Re: SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR PEOPLE'S CHOICE CAR SHOW!

Post by flat6_musik »

Oh man, I'm THERE ! My dad said he used to go there in the 50's and I used to bring my old 'vair to cruise nights there in the 80's and 90's. Seeing that place as a car lot and then nearly demolished has got to be the ultimate low point for such a So. Cal car-culture icon. Thank gawd it's back!!!.....and THANK YOU BOB'S BIG BOY!!

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”