O/T-Instant Classic C/L Ad

Humor, Politics, etc...
Phil Dally

O/T-Instant Classic C/L Ad

Post by Phil Dally »

Because of my 40 IHC Rat Rod with 52 Pontiac Flathead Straight 8.

I peruse the local Flathead ads occasionally...read the entire ad!!

"A Real American-Made Steel Greasy Mechanic John Travolta Stylized Man Hauler...

OK, let me start off by saying this Ford is only available for purchase by the manliest of men. My friend, if it was
possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Ford would look like Tom Selleck."

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/ ... 73911.html
Attachments
fordmanly.jpg
fordmanly.jpg (57.49 KiB) Viewed 138 times
CA Central Coast
Vairy V8 Rides Again.
LA Angels fan since 1978
World Series Champs 2002
Only Own 10 Corvairs Today
Been Associated With Fifty!!
guthrie1068
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: O/T-Instant Classic C/L Ad

Post by guthrie1068 »

That dude is creative. :assault:
Chad Guthrie
Rives Junction, MI
'63 Convertible
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

:not worthy:
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
joelsplace

Post by joelsplace »

This 50 Ford Custom Flathead V-8 is now mine and FOR SALE $19.5k runs killer like Jerry Lee Lewis!

A Real American-Made Steel Greasy Mechanic John Travolta Stylized Man Hauler...

OK, let me start off by saying this Ford is only available for purchase by the manliest of men. My friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Ford would look like Tom Selleck.

It is just that manly.

It was never intended to drive to the mall so you can pick up that adorable shirt at Abercrombie & Fitch that you had your eye on. It wasn't meant to transport you to yoga class or Linens & Things.

No, that's what your Prius is for. If that's the kind of car you're looking for, then just do us all a favor and stop reading right now.

I mean it. Just stop.

This car was engineered by post World War 2 super-warrior veterans in the 9 mile heights of Detroit to serve the needs of the man that cheats death on a daily basis.

They didn't have or consider superfluous fancy-boy amenities like a navigation systems (real men don't get lost), heated seats (a real man doesn't let anything warm his butt), or a GPS (real men don't even know what the hell GPS is). It doesn’t even have an AM radio. Those sweet sounds of the straight sidepipes snarling is all you need!

This brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 300 + HP engine to outrun the cops. It's got special blood/gore resistant vinyl upholstery.

It even has a first-aid kit in the back. You know what the first aid kit has in it? A pint of whiskey, a stitch-your-own-wound kit and a hunk of leather to bite down on when you're operating on yourself.

The Ford also has an 3 speed on the tree so you don’t need to shift too much if you're being chased by Libyan terrorists, you'll still be able to shoot your machine gun out the big ass windows and still drive at the same time. It's saved my bacon more than once!

It has room for you and the four hotties you picked up on the way to the gym to blast your pecs and hammer your glutes. There's a tow hitch to pull your 50 caliber anti-Taliban, self-cooling machine gun. I also just put in a new windshield to replace the one that got shot out by The Man.

My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $19500, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $10,000 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.

There's only 113000 miles on this four-wheeled hellcat from Planet Kickass. Trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your rat 🐀 rod greaser machismo.

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Johnny Cash Elvis killer Jerry Lee Lewis that moves like a Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping or just chilling with my ladies, but I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk about a price over a nice glass of Schmidt while we listen to Johnny Cash.

To sweeten the deal a little, I'm throwing in a pair of MC Hammer pants for the man with rippling quads that can't fit into regular pants. Yeah, you heard me. FREE MC Hammer pants.

Rock on.

This offers more armor plate w/ 1/4 bulletproof thick steel protection in the crumple zone than that Benz I listed the other day. I can totally see you going rat rodding with white tee with some golden mini-pack raisins rolled up in the left sleeve along with a pin-striped mechanics jacket with a name patch “Travolta” emblazoned with in red and white also with cuffed Levi’s with a substantial black belt (you are black belt in Elvis jeet kune doo right?) and some black Jack boots. This is a chance to switch up your look for 2024! Go greased lightning ⚡️ Go! Haha 😆
157 Corvairs, 5 Ultravans and counting
Northlake, TX

Return to “Off Topic”