Fan Belt Toss Swap Meet...need anything?

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Scott H
Site Admin

Fan Belt Toss Swap Meet...need anything?

Post by Scott H »

Anyone need any specific parts brought to the fan belt toss?
Let me know.
Our club has quite a few parts. If we have it we can bring it to the toss for you.
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
66vairguy

Re: Fan Belt Toss Swap Meet...need anything?

Post by 66vairguy »

A good suggestion Scott, especially for heavy or bulky items that folks may need.

I had two of the copper air conditioning low pressure return lines that I wasn't going to bring to the GWFBT since they are bulky. They are long and expensive to ship. I mentioned them in a post and a fellow from back east came out to the Toss to pick them up. He was happy and I was glad to find a home for them.
VairPS

Re: Fan Belt Toss Swap Meet...need anything?

Post by VairPS »

Let me know what help you may need on the field.
Tom Lugar
65 Monza Sport Sedan. 110/4sp, full tinted glass, am/fm, rear seat speaker, deluxe belts, posi

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”