San Jose/Willow Glen Car show

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Amagalla

San Jose/Willow Glen Car show

Post by Amagalla »

There was a great show in the Willow Glen neighborhood in San Jose. The vintage car community really showed up. I didn't see any Corvairs there though. Did I miss them, or were there really no Corvairs there?

Tony
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: San Jose/Willow Glen Car show

Post by bbodie52 »

I grew up in the 1960s in the Willow Glen area, on Fairhill Lane, near Curtner and Meridian Avenues. We had a Corvair then (1961 Monza and 1965 Corsa convertible). I'm, in North Carolina now, but if I had been at that show, you would have seen at least one 1966 Corvair! ::-): I've been driven' Corvairs since 1969!
:Love it:
Warren Bodie and son Brad in 1965 with our 1965 Corvair Corsa convertible at Edwards AFB, CA
Warren Bodie and son Brad in 1965 with our 1965 Corvair Corsa convertible at Edwards AFB, CA
In 2023, This Corvair pair keeps the dream alive for us in North Carolina!
In 2023, This Corvair pair keeps the dream alive for us in North Carolina!
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”