Membership Idea

CORSA Membership Chair business
Jack Bacon

Membership Idea

Post by Jack Bacon »

Hi Guys,

How about a "Freebie Four" program where each member that signs up four or more people to join CORSA gets a free year of membership?

Let me know what you think.

Jack Bacon
Corvair Minnesota President
Corvanatic,
CORSA
TEAE
SAOCA
ihscomputers
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: Membership Idea

Post by ihscomputers »

I can support that idea!
Dean F. Gemberling
Box Springs, Georgia
Heart of Georgia Webmaster

1963 Rampside w/305 V8 - Built by Ken Arnold in 1998
1965 Monza Coupe w/63 Buick 215 V8 - Former 13-second Drag Car by Ken Arnold
vairmech

Post by vairmech »

We have had a rewards program before and it sort of worked. I'd be willing to give this a try. The free membership should be digital only though.
Ken Hand
248 613 8586
vairmech@aol.com
Corsa Past President
Corvanatics Vice Prez
Chair 2007 Detroit Convention
Co-chair 2014 Tacoma Convention
Nickshu

Post by Nickshu »

I think a companion membership would be better. When I was involved w/ PCA they allowed a "companion" membership where you could sign up a family member or friend for around half price. The companion membership did not get any publications, their mailings such as membership card went to the full member, so the cost to the organization was low to nothing. They got member pricing for events.

The idea was it promoted people to sign up who felt like they wanted a friend or family member (spouse, son, daughter, etc) to go with to events and to get into it with them. Often in the end the organization ended up with two full members after a couple years as the companion member, unless a spouse, generally signed up for a full membership.

Just another idea.
Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!

Return to “CORSA Membership”