CORVAIR FAN BELT TOSS & VEGAS TRIP 2014

Anything Corvair related
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

CORVAIR FAN BELT TOSS & VEGAS TRIP 2014

Post by Crazy George »

:dontknow: :wave: Once again , getting life caught up here. :think: My first trip out west , Vegas with Marty Katz , seen some to the desert and Vegas hoover dam and met his son Michael and his lovely young lady and went to Palm Springs CA. thru the desert to the famous FAN BELT TOSS , a experience never for get and awesome AWESOME TIME. :tu: :tu: :tu: Long time waiting meeting Gregg and SCOTT HOWEY .
100_1400.JPG
Met Mike otherwise the Sam60 from the forum & A Z DAVE Long overwhelming moments. Bill Gram form AZ who jumped in helping 64corvairKid Met a great one , owner of Mike's corvair parts. Lots of pictures folks please enjoy miss ya all. Met so many I can on with the name. Those of you out West are use to allot of whats in the pictures but an experience of a life time for me. I love Maine and still would not leave her. DAM ITS HOT OUT WEST. :assault:
100_1325.JPG
Seen lots of cars and people , even a ghost town. Met a guy that really did not say much, but maybe the voices in my head made me think he was .
100_1963.JPG
And dum me LMAO now , I forgot to get her name for pete sake
100_1691.JPG
My trip was great down below here is a link to the pictures, LOL i am only learning how to do this part . Brad or Scott always help me but me dangerous on the computer now :tongue: enjoy CG :transformer: :confused: :CGebay:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... lder%2cJPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cad-kid

Re: CORVAIR FAN BELT TOSS & VEGAS TRIP 2014

Post by cad-kid »

:goodpost:
Jeremy (cad-kid)
Kronenwetter, WI (Central Wisconsin)
SOLD 9-2016 65 Monza 4spd/140
My 65 Monza thread
:soapbox: My YouTube page

Return to “Corvair Talk”