Marcus's 1964 Monza

Show of your ride, keep track of your project, watch as others progress on their projects
Minferrera19

Re: Marcus's 1964 Monza

Post by Minferrera19 »

Getting really busy around the house and with different projects I haven't been able to work on my poor Corvair. I brought home another truck a 1991 Dodge Dakota (as a daily driver to get better MPG). I spent 1000$ on the truck and I gotta say probably best 1000$ Ill ever spend. The condition is immaculate, the exterior has NO dings or dents, just little bit of surface rust at the tailgate and the front fenders, however the bumpers hide the damage. The interior is all red and the smell reminded me of stripping my interior floor, it brought back so many memories and countless nights working on my Corvair.
A few things needed repair, the fuel line had a compression fitting so I replaced that with a fuel coupler, The tires wouldnt hold air (put proper psi in and tires dont leak air anymore, A few rotted out lines that I replaced with leftover rubber hose.
A few details
4X4
V8 5.2 L
70K original miles
Barn stored its whole life, until now....
Red with a white 2 tone
4500 LBS towing capacity so I can tow all three trailers i have even with a good load on it.
Minferrera19

Post by Minferrera19 »

Getting really busy around the house and with different projects I haven't been able to work on my poor Corvair. I brought home another truck a 1991 Dodge Dakota (as a daily driver to get better MPG). I spent 1000$ on the truck and I gotta say probably best 1000$ Ill ever spend. The condition is immaculate, the exterior has NO dings or dents, just little bit of surface rust at the tailgate and the front fenders, however the bumpers hide the damage. The interior is all red and the smell reminded me of stripping my interior floor, it brought back so many memories and countless nights working on my Corvair.
A few things needed repair, the fuel line had a compression fitting so I replaced that with a fuel coupler, The tires wouldnt hold air (put proper psi in and tires dont leak air anymore, A few rotted out lines that I replaced with leftover rubber hose.
A few details
4X4
V8 5.2 L
70K original miles
Barn stored its whole life, until now....
Red with a white 2 tone
4500 LBS towing capacity so I can tow all three trailers i have even with a good load on it.
Attachments
EDB33F65-7C7B-401C-973E-FE62BE650B6B_1_201_a.jpeg
Project65

Post by Project65 »

That’s a darn good looking truck. Yep…gotta take care of the daily driver first and foremost. :tu:
John
1965 Monza Sedan “The Phoenix”. Rebuild in Progress.

Return to “Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds”