65 monza_eng code RH_ nitrous powered _HELP

Show of your ride, keep track of your project, watch as others progress on their projects
LSxVair

Re: 65 monza_eng code RH_ nitrous powered _HELP

Post by LSxVair »

The best part is that he admits he traded a 3800 jeep for it and now expects to sell it for 8500. The first ad he had stated that he needed to sell it because it didn't have seat belts for his kids or something and that there was no way to put them in. I almost replied to him about how foolish that was seeing that my 66 has seatbelts front and rear.
I came across it originally when I found my car. The original seller never posted any remarks about the engine knock either. That guy stated the car was built for show many years ago and had been put up for a number of years. I'd be real interested to find out what he gets out of it.
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:think: Well , some time ago I seen this car on the computor, don't remember, almost getting old, but nice car and now seeing there is some car jockying around. Now I wonder if this is another car, like that went overseas. At lease my car came with receipts and alot of paperwork to back up claims from the previous owner and blessings from a good friend who knew the car. Double money profit , maybe but I don't think so. Some one who may not know corvairs going on looks is not a smart move. To bad, I wonder if we will see to much of plumfogger on the forum after all he did not have time to answer a pm , just using the forum for a Ad. :sad5: Sorry but I sure don't buy it :nono:
TheHillsOfSlandro

Post by TheHillsOfSlandro »

hahhahhah
65 500 140 P/G, 67 1/2 datsun 1600 roadster, 62 Olds F85.

Return to “Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds”