Clark's Corvair Open house and Show 2015

Anything Corvair related
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Clark's Corvair Open house and Show 2015

Post by Crazy George »

:clap: :clap: First time there, got there on Saturday and had a AWESOME time. The Vairs were just all awesome. Met up with a few there , Ken & Beth Hand , Ronnie Tinkham , Missy and Ray and others. :tu:
SAM_8010.JPG
SAM_8061.JPG
SAM_8116.JPG
Lots of great people and lots of Corvairs. It was a pretty good drive to get there. :tongue:
SAM_8012.JPG
SAM_8080.JPG
, I surely can't put all the pictures up so I made a link to my one drive for them who wish to look . Please enjoy, it was a great turn out to Clark's. Not to say all them parts there , like WOW
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... lder%2cJPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you never been to Clark's Corvair Parts folk's , you get a chance you should make it at lease once. You won't be sorry at all. The country side of Ma. is beautiful , not any thing like Boston for sure. Almost as nice as Maine lol :wave: :wave: CG , still alive and kicking and busy busy life here. If any one wish's to look on Face Book send a friend request Chow all :woo:
cad-kid

Re: Clark's Corvair Open house and Show 2015

Post by cad-kid »

:goodpost:
Jeremy (cad-kid)
Kronenwetter, WI (Central Wisconsin)
SOLD 9-2016 65 Monza 4spd/140
My 65 Monza thread
:soapbox: My YouTube page

Return to “Corvair Talk”