Marie Harf — Can You Believe It???

Humor, Politics, etc...
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Marie Harf — Can You Believe It???

Post by bbodie52 »

The State Department and spokesperson Marie Harf add a new dimension to terrorism...

Even MSNBC's Chris Matthews finds it difficult to swallow the Obama administration's position on dealing with ISIS!

It would seem that Barack Obama chose the perfect spokesperson for ISIS! Obama and Marie Harf have done so much for that Islamic Radical Terrorist group!!
Harf
1. A noise one makes when unhappy with the goings on around him/her. Derived from the noise a dog makes when they don't get what they want.

2. Another word for puke or vomit.
When I seen her face Saturday, I about harfed.

3. The sound of a dog barking at a brick wall. (Or the general sound of a dog barking.)
Your speech is as relevant as a dog barking at a brick wall, "Harf! Harf! Harf!"

4. A phrase to describe when a person gets hurt — particularly when they are doing something goofy or stupid. The term is derived from the high pitched noise made by dogs when they are injured.

When I heard what Marie Harf stated about the position of the State Department concerning America's position on dealing with ISIS, I about harfed!!!
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Marie Harf — Can You Believe It???

Post by davemotohead »

Those poor Terrorist just need a Job at McDonald's flipping burgers and a big Democrat hug!! Funny, I have not heard a Thing from the big O administration recanting these foul and ludicrous statements made by this UN-Informed spokes person?? So They Must Agree?
flat6_musik

Post by flat6_musik »

I'm surprised she didn't mention that man-made global warming isn't part of the root cause, causing all those desert-dwelling camel jockeys' brains to fry.

Or........let's print more money and have our construction industry build them all tract homes on 50 year EZ mortgages and promise them "shovel-ready green jobs".
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

Well Biden thinks giving Illegals a Free ride will solve America's "Extremism" Problems! These Dems are in La La Land!

"The United States must ensure that immigrants are fully included in the fabric of American society to prevent violent ideologies from taking root at home, Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday as he opened a White House summit on countering extremism and radicalization."
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

I suppose that any terrorists who manage to sneak in across our southern border (using the huge influx of illegal immigrants from Mexico as a "smokescreen") will be rendered harmless as soon as the find a job in the USA (to help with their "cover" so they can blend in). With a job, a car, satellite TV and Internet access they will lose all interest in blowing up America!

... Gospel according to the Obama Administration, as delivered by Marie Harf

Why didn't they think of this in 1940? All we needed to do was to help Germany and Japan to firm-up their economies and improve their unemployment situations, and World War II never would have happened!

:whoa:
Let us join together with one big HARF! :puke:

Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

Another statement from this brain dead idiot!

Marie Harf Counts 'Christian Militant Group' Among the 'Different Extremist Threats We Face' ??

huh? Last time I looked christian groups were not running around cutting off peoples heads?

I have a Great Idea? We need to Supply the Border patrols with a Giant supply of virgins and Allah mask's! Every time they see a terrorist Crossing the Border with a Group of Mexicans they can put on their mask, Take the terrorist aside, give him 72 Virgins and tell him he is in Heaven! there, problem solved!
Scrapvalue

Post by Scrapvalue »

I have great idea for jobs for ISIS.

They could be the barbers and hair dressers for the current administration.

Return to “Off Topic”