sunny and 70 today!!!!!

Show of your ride, keep track of your project, watch as others progress on their projects
64vert
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

sunny and 70 today!!!!!

Post by 64vert »

looks like im gonna take the vair out for the first ride of 2012 today! woooooo hooooo!! :tu:
omaha, ne
corvair midwest
CORSA
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: sunny and 70 today!!!!!

Post by Crazy George »

:guitar: :guitar: Lucky, rub it in . Freezes here at nite and lately 40 to 50's here in daytime , Maine. Once the frost is gone as the sun comes up, early mud season. At lease it Maple syrup tapping time, doing very well and the Logging truck traffic by me has increased alot before wt. limits are posted on most roads if not all ready. Maybe I will go start mine and let it run a bit. CG :fingerscrossed:
64vert
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by 64vert »

we,ve had a real strange winter...only 2 measurable snows (3" or more) and it never once got below 0 (not even wind chill) average temp for jan and feb was probably upper30s lower 40s. we had a severe thunderstorm warning in late feb. definately NOT your regular nebraska winter...now in early march we're lookin at 70 yesterday, 78 today, lower 70s rest of the week....it's actually a little scarey. you know we're gonna pay for that ultra-mild winter.
omaha, ne
corvair midwest
CORSA
Former TR guy

Post by Former TR guy »

Living is Georgia is great. You have a long convertible driving season, now of course the summers are a mite warm, but the other three seasons make up for it.
Ryce
65 Monza Convertible
former Triumph driver
Marietta, GA
Corvair.crazy
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Corvair.crazy »

I was able to take mine out last week, but it snowed today which is reallly late for Oregon. But maybe I can take ir out this weekend. :fingerscrossed:
Jon
CORSA member
1962 Spyder convert
1961 Rampside

Return to “Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds”