Wolf Enterprises employee's passing.

Anything Corvair related
caraholic4life

Post by caraholic4life »

I saw this notice in one of the several Local Corvair Club Newsletters I receive each month and thought I might pass on the information for any of you that may have known this individual.

Just a note to let folks know that my helper rebuilding Corvair carbs (over 1200 of them) for the last 4 years -
Ron Cleland - passed away unexpectedly this morning (April 21st.) after an extended hospital stay.
Not sure of the cause, but he went in for difficulty breathing over a week ago, and never got better.
I know he was on medication for a blood cancer for many years and was not able to give up smoking, so probably a connection.
He was 58. So, things might have to slow down a bit for a while but I'm still in business in case you might have heard otherwise because he was a regular user of a Facebook Corvair discussion group until the end.
Just give me some lead time notice if you need anything for a while as I sort things out.

Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises

RIP Ron.
1962 95 FC Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Mid Engine enthusiast &
Prior Kelmark Owner
jfreez

Re: Wolf Enterprises employee's passing.

Post by jfreez »

sorry to hear this.
although I don't know that person, I have used their shop and felt they did a great job. Just want to send good wishes to everyone over there during this hard time.
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

He Was Ron Roxx on the Facebook Corvair pages, Bummer as he seemed really interested in doing the Corvair Carbs right.
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

Ron Cleland RIP.jpg
Ron Cleland RIP.jpg (151.49 KiB) Viewed 163 times
RONALD'S OBITUARY
U.S. Veteran
Ronald Douglas (Ronn Roxx) Cleland, 57, passed away on April 21, 2024, in Dade City, FL. He was born on October 31, 1966, in Tampa, FL to his mother, Huguette Taylor.

Ronald graduated from Zephyrhills High School and entered the Army, serving as a Heavy Antiarmor Weapons Infantryman. His true passion was being a DJ and he dubbed himself Central Florida's original bad-boy of Karaoke, DJ-ing at San Ann Liquors aka Ralphs for over 20 years. He enjoyed pool tournaments, NASCAR, fishing, gambling, FSU Football, the Dallas Cowboys, and growing his gun collection.

He was a straight shooter, was not afraid to tell you like it is, and was a great entertainer who will be missed by many.

Ronald is survived by his daughter, Kimberly (Josh Marshall) Vandry; grandchildren, Kennidi and Nixon Marshall; mother, Huguette Taylor; siblings, Lynn (Jimmy) Pell and Petie Boyette Jr.; and dog, Rowdy Roxx.

He is preceded in death by his daughter, Heather Marie Cleland; and grandparents, Rene and Mary Goyette.

A service at Florida National Cemetery has been scheduled for Thursday, May 9, 2024, at 11 am and a Celebration of Life will be scheduled at a later date.
:link: https://www.hodgesfuneralhome.com/obitu ... ld-cleland

FACEBOOK :link:https://www.facebook.com/ronn.roxx

Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Corvair Talk”