WTB Front passenger fender for a 68 500

Having trouble finding that special part you need? Post a wanted ad.
Forum rules
All Classified posts will be automatically deleted approximately 90 days after posting.
Kent1915

WTB Front passenger fender for a 68 500

Post by Kent1915 »

Hi-
Im trying to find a front passenger fender for a 68 500. My 'vair had an incident and I need to replace. Clarks has fiberglass but I would prefer steel, a nice salvage. I have an email into Corvair ranch. A couple folks off Facebook Corvair pages reached. out to me offering to sell salvage with pics, but they are scams.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or some leads? California corvair doesn't appear to have any...

Thanks in advance

Kent
66vairguy

Re: WTB Front passenger fender for a 68 500

Post by 66vairguy »

davemotohead (on here) had some nice solid Calif. high desert sheet metal he was selling at one time. Not sure now, but you can PM him.
caraholic4life

Post by caraholic4life »

Kent,

Adding a general location to your profile would be beneficial.
IF others have an idea where you are, they might be more inclined to reply, especially if they are close to you.

There have been times where someone was looking for an item, found one far away and had is shipped then shortly afterwards discovered someone locally had the same item available.

As you can see to the right, my profile shows I am in Westminster Maryland.
Lower, in my Signature, I have listed the Corvair's I currently own.
This helps others to better know what I have if I were looking for something. :my02:
1962 95 FC Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Mid Engine enthusiast &
Prior Kelmark Owner
vairchet

Post by vairchet »

I have a '65 - '66 RF fender complete with solid rocker. Both fender and rocker have no dents. Fender does have surface rust, nothing serious. But, there is a small spot on lower corner that displays corrosion. Even though fender is from an earlier late model, it can be adapted with minor alterations. It's yours free, if you come and retrieve it. I'm located in Southern California.
Attachments
'65-'66 RF Fender 08.jpg
'65-'66 RF Fender 09.jpg
Project65

Post by Project65 »

A friend of mine recently sold a pretty solid ‘69 to a guy who parted it out. The guy has an ad on Craigslist and he’s west of Cleveland OH. It was Green.
John
1965 Monza Sedan “The Phoenix”. Rebuild in Progress.
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Kent1915 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:10 pm Hi-
Im trying to find a front passenger fender for a 68 500. My 'vair had an incident and I need to replace. Clarks has fiberglass but I would prefer steel, a nice salvage. I have an email into Corvair ranch. A couple folks off Facebook Corvair pages reached. out to me offering to sell salvage with pics, but they are scams.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or some leads? California corvair doesn't appear to have any...

Thanks in advance

Kent
My friend has a set. Both front fenders. One is more complete than the other. Southern California. Message me if you are interested.
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)

Return to “Parts Wanted”