South Coast Corsa Ageless to Anarchy Cruise-In 2022

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Goyo Corvair

South Coast Corsa Ageless to Anarchy Cruise-In 2022

Post by Goyo Corvair »

"The Biggest Little All-Corvair Show in Southern California"

A one-day Corvair cruise-in exhibiting some of the best Corvairs in SoCal (and beyond). From classic to custom, beater to restomod, mild to wild, and ageless to anarchy, you can expect to see something representative of all the models the CorvaIr has to offer. Corvairs, unique category custom hand-made awards, raffles, music, food, and more!

*Ample day-of cruise-in street parking requiring no pre-registration. Just cruise it and cruise-in!
*Three levels of limited VIP parking requiring pre-registration.

The Zimmerman Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo is freeway close and open to the public during the show, featuring a range of amazing, classic, antique, and rare automobiles.

This is the one not to be missed! Anywhere from 80-120 Corvairs have participated in this short 5-hour show over the years. We're always looking to see what you have; we love it all! If it starts, drives, and brakes....CRUISE-IN.
Hell, tow it in (it's been done)!

EVENT INFO: https://linktr.ee/southcoastcorsa

Contact SCC Ageless to Anarchy (A2A) for event info, VIP parking, registration and payment: A2A_2022@hotmail.com
Call 310-266-1889.

"Bringing the Corvair Community Together Six Cylinders at a Time"

Greg Goyo Vargas
Clubs: South Coast Corsa, Vintage Corsa, Central Coast Corsa, Corsa West, Classic Corvairs of River City
*Western Division Director, CORSA
erco

Re: South Coast Corsa Ageless to Anarchy Cruise-In 2022

Post by erco »

See you there!
66vairguy

Los Angeles CA Corvair show Sept. 10th

Post by 66vairguy »

South Coast Corsa will be putting on a Corvair show September 10th, 2022 in El Segundo, CA (Greater Los Angeles area).

No pre-registration required. Just show up and pay.

Before COVID this show had 80-100 cars show up. The show didn't happened for a couple of years due to COVID.

The street in front of the Automotve Driving Museum (recently changed to Zimmerman ADM) will host the show (the street will be closed off during the show). Some reserved show spots around the museum are available

The nice thing about this show is ANY Corvair or Corvair powered vehicle is welcome, even rough in progress cars. Typically a lot of variation to see.

See https://carshowradar.com/shows/ca/south ... e-in-2022/
34nineteen

Post by 34nineteen »

Well, son of a b*tch! I guess I need to read these forums more closely. :banghead:

On one of my really good friends lives in El Segundo, and I've been looking for an excuse to go visit. He's a trouble maker, beer thief, and all around great guy. He pretty much egged me on to "just buy the damn car and quit overthinking it" (Corvair).
1965 Corvair Monza 2 door 4 speed 110hp motor
erco

Post by erco »

Too bad, you missed a good show! Great car turnout in spite of rain the day prior. Plenty of awesome cars there but this 400HP Rampy Ratrod stole the show. Wayne drove 1500 miles from Canada for the show. Very cool guy & car.

https://youtube.com/shorts/QIjlgzfqV1c

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4MgkuRhNn10

34nineteen

Post by 34nineteen »

Looks like it! :tu:
erco

Post by erco »

A few shots from Facebook.
CorShow.jpg
CorShow2.jpg
CorShow3.jpg
CorShow4.jpg
CorShow5.jpg
CorShow6.jpg
34nineteen

Post by 34nineteen »

Thats great. Thanks for sharing! :tu: :clap:

The Ultravan cracks me up. Interesting split bumper LM.
erco

Post by erco »

A few shots from today's show. Although it was a general classic car show, there was a featured "Corvair Corral". Some amazing cars out today, several owners were brand new to Corvairs. https://automobiledrivingmuseum.org/eve ... lassics23/

A Tesla plaid tried to park in the Corvair Corral and they kicked him out! :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:
Attachments
IMG-0004.JPG
IMG-0003.JPG
IMG-0002.JPG
IMG-0001.JPG
IMG-9999.JPG
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

erco wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:31 pm A few shots from today's show. Although it was a general classic car show, there was a featured "Corvair Corral". Some amazing cars out today, several owners were brand new to Corvairs. https://automobiledrivingmuseum.org/eve ... lassics23/

A Tesla plaid tried to park in the Corvair Corral and they kicked him out! :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:
I wanted to go to that show today.
:tu: Thanks for posting pictures!!!!
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
erco

Post by erco »

Would have loved to see your amazing car, Scott!

BTW I kept looking and asking, but not a Nash fan to be seen anywhere.

@Kevin: Several people knew about your fan but were baffled on how to buy one. AFAIK people currently pay up front and wait for a group buy. Once you get to critical mass, you should figure out better distribution. From what I saw, people have cash to spend but they want it NOW.

Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

erco wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:45 pm Would have loved to see your amazing car, Scott!

BTW I kept looking and asking, but not a Nash fan to be seen anywhere.

@Kevin: Several people knew about your fan but were baffled on how to buy one. AFAIK people currently pay up front and wait for a group buy. Once you get to critical mass, you should figure out better distribution. From what I saw, people have cash to spend but they want it NOW.

My car should have a nash fan on it at the fan belt toss. Just waiting on it to arrive now.
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

Those beautiful fans seem to be manufactured from Unobtanium! :doh:

Obtained through a convoluted process of wishful thinking and free cash flow, and patience. Those who actually get one are likely a big hit when they attend the next Corvair car show and open the rear deck. Can they charge admission? :think: :dontknow:

AS RARE AS HORN SLOTS!!!

:imsorry: Image :confused:

Perhaps the designer could work a deal with Clark's Corvair Parts to permit a much larger production run. If Clark's could finance a large order, their exclusivity and "IN STOCK" inventory might produce more action!
A Piece of the Action.jpg
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
erco

Post by erco »

bbodie52 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:02 pm Those who actually get one are likely a big hit when they attend the next Corvair car show and open the rear deck.

Can they charge admission?
I couldn't believe the museum charged Corvair owners $25 to display their cars!

Ass-backwards.

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”