Snowball Re-Born

Anything Corvair related
mroeder

Snowball Re-Born

Post by mroeder »

My infamous Snowball is for sale. Not completed as of this date (8/19/22) still working on special heads. However, I've sold my shop and putting Snowball up for sale because I may not finish her before I've got her back together. $6K as is:
The condition is, the powertrain is out of car and I'm working on a set of modified 140 (8.5-1) heads for the next generation of forced induction intake manifolds (2 R&L). The block is ready for the crank, forged rods, fresh ceramic coated forged pistons with floating pins. ARP block studs and ARP head studs, roller rockers with girdles, special new flat tappet 0 overlap turbo cam (Sedman), adjustable cam gear. New Hasting moly rings, Deltoro throttle bodies, new main and rod bearings, all gaskets and seals. Rebuilt Garrett T28 turbos, turbo gaskets, No-Leak exhaust gaskets, ceramic coated exhaust manifolds, and exhaust pipes. Accel 30# fuel injectors, Simple digital injection control, Safeguard knock sensor, exhaust gas temp monitoring all cylinders, head temp monitoring all cylinders, intercooler in and out temp measurement. New 15" tires and mag-type wheels (can't remember the brand) There's more but I'll stop there.
If you have the skill set to do the complete engine build everything is there. There is an extra set of 140 heads, 2 sets of turbo heads, and more. If you have the ability to do further fabrication to finish the project the price is $6K. If I finish it, it will go for somewhere around $12K
If you want to talk about the project feel free to text me your number at 317-332-3984 and I'll call you back. Thanks for your interest.
Max
Attachments
Snowball6.JPG
Snowball8.JPG
Snowball9.jpg

Return to “Corvair Talk”