COCO FLOOR MATS REINTRODUCED » Classic Exotic Floor Mats for the Classic Exotic Corvair! «

Anything Corvair related
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

COCO FLOOR MATS REINTRODUCED » Classic Exotic Floor Mats for the Classic Exotic Corvair! «

Post by bbodie52 »

I installed a set of these mats in my 1965 Corsa Convertible back in 1980.
I discovered recently they are back and available and better than ever!

If you think these mats are pricey, you should see what those Talbot 333 Green Dot Mirrors go for on eBay! $859.00 and UP!

These are still my favorite exotic/classic floor mats (see the Jay Leno video below)...
Image :link: https://www.cocomats.com/
Many other styles also available — See Website

CocoMats.com Reviewed by Jay Leno •Jun 11, 2015
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
terribleted

Re: COCO FLOOR MATS REINTRODUCED » Classic Exotic Floor Mats for the Classic Exotic Corvair! «

Post by terribleted »

Looks really nice. Sometimes you get what you pay for:)
Corvair guy since 1982. I have personally restored at least 20 Vairs, many of them restored ground up.
Currently working full time repairing Corvairs and restoring old cars.
https://www.facebook.com/tedsautorestoration/

Located in Snellville, Georgia
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: COCO FLOOR MATS REINTRODUCED » Classic Exotic Floor Mats for the Classic Exotic Corvair! «

Post by bbodie52 »

I figure with Talbot 333 "Berlin" mirrors, BMW-style BBS 17" wheels, and a set of Coco floor mats, I'll have them all fooled! Most will think I'm driving some exotic and expensive high-tech new German sports car!!

Maybe add a pair of Recaro seats? In 1982, when I was driving that red Corsa convertible in Germany, I did visit the Recaro factory when I was TDY (on temporary duty) to Stuttgart! The Corvair had been fitted with a pair of Recaro seats that I ordered just before I shipped the car when we left Hanscom AFB in Massachusetts for our next assignment near Kaiserslautern (Ramstein Air Base). The Goodyear raised white letter tires and Ansen Sprint wheels kinda blew the European image, though.
:confused:
:Love it:

Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
terribleted

Post by terribleted »

Yeah the Ansens and raised white are not too Euro:) I did not do many TDY's lots of PCS'S however. We lived in 10 different houses over 12 years in 5 locations:)
Corvair guy since 1982. I have personally restored at least 20 Vairs, many of them restored ground up.
Currently working full time repairing Corvairs and restoring old cars.
https://www.facebook.com/tedsautorestoration/

Located in Snellville, Georgia

Return to “Corvair Talk”