New guy from Washington State

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
Corvairvan

New guy from Washington State

Post by Corvairvan »

Hello from Benton City, Wa!!
doug6423

Re: New guy from Washington State

Post by doug6423 »

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Corvair Forum mobile app
65 Monza
Cincinnati, OH
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

:welcome:
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
flat6_musik

Post by flat6_musik »

Welcome to the forums!! :guitar:
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

:wave: :welcome2: ::-): Welcome to the Corvair Forum!

:dontknow: I would like to encourage you to expand on your post and tell us more about yourself, as well as about your Corvair. Your personal assessment of your mechanical skills and abilities would help a lot. Members of the Corvair Forum love to be helpful in assisting other Corvair owners with technical support and advice, but it helps if we have some understanding of your technical background and mechanical abilities, your Corvair-related knowledge, etc. Helping us to know more about you, your Corvair, and you plans for your Corvair will help us to write comments to you that are tailored to your needs and experience. Knowing where you live also helps, as your location may suggest some possibilities or solutions. Detailed photographs of your Corvair, including interior, trunk, and engine compartment would be great!

:think: :idea: In addition to the excellent support you will find here on the Corvair Forum, I would like to encourage you to consider the possibly of joining a local club chapter of CORSA (Corvair Society of America). Fortunately, there is a club chapter very close to your location! These like-minded Corvair groups can often provide good local support and technical help and assistance, as well as technical training, social events, competition events, car shows, etc.

Columbia Basin Corvairs — Richland, WA :link: https://columbiabasincorvairs.org/
Facebook: :link: https://www.facebook.com/Columbia-Basin ... 158424162/
General Club Info

Columbia Basin Corvairs is a special interest non-profit organization formed in 1981 for the purpose of enjoying and preserving Corvair automobiles. Members share their interest and expertise in this unique marque through monthly meetings, technical sessions, and regional and national events. Social and promotional events such as parades, picnics, tours and shows are enjoyed throughout the year. An interest in Corvairs is the only requirement for membership with the annual dues being $20 for members of CORSA and $25 without CORSA membership. Full time students may join for $10 per year. Columbia Basin Corvairs is affiliated with the Corvair Society of America (CORSA). The monthly meetings are normally scheduled for the third Monday of each month at 7:30 PM and are held at the Banner Bank, 203 West 1st Avenue, Kennewick, Washington. See the Contact Us page for more information

16 min (14.4 mi) via I-82 E and I-182 E

MONTHLY MEETINGS — normally scheduled for the third Monday of each month at 7:30 PM...

Banner Bank, 203 West 1st Avenue, Kennewick, Washington

23 min (20.7 mi) via WA-240 E

The link below will provide you with a list of useful websites that are Corvair-related. Some of the links will lead you to an extensive technical library that will allow you to download shop manuals and other technical references in Adobe Reader (.pdf) format at no cost. There is also a link that will help you to locate nearby CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters. While the Corvair Forum can be very helpful as you work on your Corvair, having local friends and contacts in your region who are knowledgeable about the Corvair can also be very helpful. These family-friendly CORSA club chapters often offer picnics, group scenic drives, technical training and assistance, car shows, and competition events that can greatly enhance your enjoyment of Corvair ownership. You will also find a list of essential Corvair parts suppliers.

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

:link: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=6007

:welcome: :tongue:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
Corvairvan

Post by Corvairvan »

Name is Doug, have enjoyed Corvairs most of my 45+ years of driving.(I'm 61) Anyhow, Cora is my 1967 4dr Sedan with a 140, 4sp. Been a good car the 4 years I have owned her, so this year she gets a little sprucing up. I will post pictures when I'm done. Thank You for the great advice I received on trim removal!!
Attachments
20160227_100338.jpg
20160227_100353.jpg

Return to “Introductions”