Custom Show Boards--- By 2 Corvair Gals

If you have a website for Corvair's or know of one and would like to share it with us post it here.
jtvairs

Custom Show Boards--- By 2 Corvair Gals

Post by jtvairs »

:wave: CHECK IT OUT!
What do you get that guy in your life for the Holidays? Are you tired of the same old slippers and ties? Drop a hint to your wife, your kids, anyone that will listen. There is still some time before the holidays, but it's filling up fast!

A couple of downsized professionals, Teresa Miller and Susan Davis with a couple dozen years each experience in photography, graphic arts and design have teamed up to provide something we weren't really seeing out there in the car show world.

Commercial grade, 3 pass ink process prints the design on the back of the acrylic. The result is an image with depth and rich colors. Our design work removes pesky reflections, highlights the chrome, showing your ride at its best.

Clients are interviewed to get basic ideas and preferences. A digital proof is sent for you to approve before printing. To add to the beauty, we sell an awesome light box. Hang THAT in your shop or man cave and enjoy YOUR ride all year 'round!

:ty: CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: http://classiccarshowphotography.com/
Attachments
MonzaSR 18x24 BoardPROOF.jpg
Monza doc board.jpg
BDunahugh's Goodyear Stinger18x24WEB-3.jpg
Mitchell's 69 vair.jpg
Joyce Stinger 18x24 BoardWEB.jpg
Teresa's Vair.jpg
yes, we do other cars as well!
yes, we do other cars as well!
one of our favorite designs....
one of our favorite designs....
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Custom Show Boards--- By 2 Corvair Gals

Post by bbodie52 »

I love your work! I'll look over your Web site and perhaps I will become a client!
Attachments
1966 Blue Corsa Convertible - 1.jpg
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Corvair Enthusiast's/Owner's Websites”