The Only One For 61- The Only One

Videos, Brochures, Articles, Ads, Owners Manuals, How to...
Storm

The Only One For 61- The Only One

Post by Storm »

Another find!
Working on looking through all the film, I know unsafe on YouTube has the film related to the Corvair on his channel.
Will work on posting more throughout the coming days!
PXL_20201015_204103281.jpeg
Kyle Storm

1964 Corvair Monza/110hp/4 Speed
1961 Corvair Lakewood/80hp/3 Speed

TimeMachineParadox

Re: The Only One For 61- The Only One

Post by TimeMachineParadox »

Nice! Are you going to digitize those? I know there's pre-amps you can buy that connect to a turntable and give a usb output for your computer, I have one of those and it seems to work well. I'm not a fan of those newer cheap digital converting turntables because of their possibility of damaging the record or having bad sound quality.
~Nick
Louisville, Kentucky, US

64 Greenbrier

Storm

Post by Storm »

I was planning on digitizing them, not in any rush though at the moment. The films, 8 in total, are in immaculate shape.
Some of the films do not have a corresponding record, some of the film has to do with serving the 59 brakes. Removal of the power train for the Corvair & 95. Selling Corvair to Women, Mr. Buy & Mr. Sell, servicing the power glide transmission pt 3. A few more I can't remember the title.
2 of the records relate to chevy trucks & two of the film's as well.

Now come the hunt to find more of these films & records! I'm quite happy I found a box with all of this stuff intact. What blows my mind is how they don't cost that much. To me that is a huge Chevrolet collectable, guess the average classic car people don't car too much about them......Their loss my gain!!

Kyle Storm

doug6423

Post by doug6423 »

So how do you sell a Corvair to a woman? Might make it easier when buying more and trying to explain to the wife. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Corvair Forum mobile app
65 Monza
Cincinnati, OH

Storm

Post by Storm »

Haha
That will still be a mystery!

I rolled through the film of servicing the 1960 Corvair. Some interesting slides in that film. I'm off work tomorrow & will share some of them with you all tomorrow!
I did see some pictures & info that I haven't seen elsewhere although I'm a younger Corvair owner (24) & haven't looked through everything in my 7 months of Corvair ownership.

Kyle Storm

joelsplace

Post by joelsplace »

My wife loves my Corvairs.
113 Corvairs, 5 Ultravans and counting
Northlake, TX

Return to “Misc. Corvair Videos and Media”