Junkyard Primer Phone App - NEED HELP!

Anything Corvair related
gwydionjhr

Junkyard Primer Phone App - NEED HELP!

Post by gwydionjhr »

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if you might be able to help me out.

I'm looking at doing an app for phones that will be a combination of "Stock Is" and the "Junkyard Primer".

I want to take advantage of the visual nature of smartphones to make a quick reference guide for determining what things are. IE, a section on each year of Corvair and what visual cues to look for: taillights, headlight bezels, grill emblem, emblems, wheel covers, etc.

I'd also like to include some of the data in the Junkyard Primer. I'm pretty sure colour photos are better references than line drawings developed for dot matrix printers, 20 years ago. IE External shots of Transmissions, comparisons of transaxle crossmembers, etc.

I know I don't post here very often, but I'm hoping you guys and gals can help me out. There just isn't enough hours in the day. I know for sure I don't have the time to source all the pics AND write the app. However, if I was able to get some help from the community for sourcing the pics, I can probably find enough time to do the app.

If you'd like to help, please send full resolution images to gwydionjhr@outlook.com

Image Quality Matters!

Finally, I'd also be looking for some images to use on lock screens. This is tougher than you might think. Cars are by their nature, almost always framed horizontally. Smartphones, due to their orientation need lock screen images that are vertically oriented. So if you have some cool vertical Corvair pics, please send those along as well.

Thanks guys, I'm hoping you're as interested in doing this as I am.
Regards,
Joel
1961 Rampside w/Deluxe Scamper Camper
1966 Corsized Cdn Monza Coupe
1967 UV #292
"Kick the Hell out of the Status Quo" - Ed Cole

Return to “Corvair Talk”