manifold

Anything Corvair related
BuggyOne

manifold

Post by BuggyOne »

hi guys I've been doing some work on my 68 Monza and I found out I'm going to be needing a exhaust manifold and a gas tank, where is the best place to get these kind of parts? Thanks.

61SuperMonza

Re: manifold

Post by 61SuperMonza »

Clark's Corvair parts or Raffee. I have done a lot of business with Clark's. They are great.
First corvair in 1985
Have owned 4 corvairs since
65 Corsa coupe 180 turbo
66 Monza coupe 110 PG
66 Monza coupe 140 PG
61 Monza club coupe w/ 150 turbo
Anchorage,AK

66vairguy

Post by 66vairguy »

You don't say where you are and now shipping costs are increasing.
Clark's has far more new parts then used. They are on the east coast.
California Corvair has a lot of good used parts and new parts. They are on the west coast.
Raffee is in the middle of the plains states with a smaller inventory, but some interesting items.

You didn't say if you wanted new or used. I would only use a new gas tank, used manifolds if good are fine. Davemotohead on the CCF sometimes has rebuilt exhaust manifolds with new studs.

61SuperMonza

Post by 61SuperMonza »

That is a good point and California Corvairs is a great resource as well. I should have mentioned them. I have a great set of rechromed bumpers from California corvairs.
Norm
First corvair in 1985
Have owned 4 corvairs since
65 Corsa coupe 180 turbo
66 Monza coupe 110 PG
66 Monza coupe 140 PG
61 Monza club coupe w/ 150 turbo
Anchorage,AK

BuggyOne

Post by BuggyOne »

hi guys im from the east coast and im no worried about price I just need parts.

bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

The link below will provide you with a list of useful websites that are Corvair-related. Some of the links will lead you to an extensive technical library that will allow you to download shop manuals and other technical references in Adobe Reader format at no cost. There is also a link that will help you to locate nearby CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters. You will also find a list of essential Corvair parts suppliers. Clark's Corvair Parts in Shelburne Falls, MA is the biggest and oldest Corvair supplier in the world. You will find a link that can provide you with a series of videos that amount to a tour of the Clark's Corvair Parts facilities. Parts suppliers such as this truly make our Corvair hobby possible.

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

Corvair Forum :link: http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewt ... 225&t=6007
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

The link below will provide you with a list of useful websites that are Corvair-related. Some of the links will lead you to an extensive technical library that will allow you to download shop manuals and other technical references in Adobe Reader format at no cost. There is also a link that will help you to locate nearby CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters. You will also find a list of essential Corvair parts suppliers. Clark's Corvair Parts in Shelburne Falls, MA is the biggest and oldest Corvair supplier in the world. You will find a link that can provide you with a series of videos that amount to a tour of the Clark's Corvair Parts facilities. Parts suppliers such as this truly make our Corvair hobby possible.

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

Corvair Forum :link: http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewt ... 225&t=6007
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Corvair Talk”