interior colors ,seats dash headliners

Anything Corvair related
gotahavit

interior colors ,seats dash headliners

Post by gotahavit »

can anyone determine the colors of the interiors ? Seat patters ,dash color, headliners, carpets and paint? I have a fc 95 that has the fawn paint codes. Does the interiors blend matching colors or are they fawn and tans or black? I found a piece of original seat covering and it looks like Fawn, but dash is black which could have been painted. Carpet is a new black replacement as is headliner. Were doors painted a contrasting color and did visors and arm rest match the fawn colors? Hope this is not to confusing of a request. I would like to restore the interior to original first and work the outside later. my paint codes are 558g which I think was a 2tone cameo white and desert beige with a fawn interior, 431a deluxe custom body equip with fawn interior. Any info on color numbers would be helpful.
bmwtodd1

Re: interior colors ,seats dash headliners

Post by bmwtodd1 »

Did you look at the corvantics website? They have lots of references for the FC's. Steve and others on there have assembled a great informational site.
64 Monza Convertible
61 Loadside
66 Mustang Fastback
54 ea BMW motorcycles
1 TR6 Special Competition Triumph
32d Free Mason, Scottish Rite Mason
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

:goodpost:

:link: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/index.php

REPRODUCTION UPHOLSTERY

:link: http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog ... w_page=264

The link below will provide you with a list of useful websites that are Corvair-related. Some of the links will lead you to an extensive technical library that will allow you to download shop manuals and other technical references in Adobe Reader (.pdf) format at no cost. There is also a link that will help you to locate nearby CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters. While the Corvair Forum can be very helpful as you work on your Corvair, having local friends and contacts in your region who are knowledgeable about the Corvair can also be very helpful. These family-friendly CORSA club chapters often offer picnics, group scenic drives, technical training and assistance, car shows, and competition events that can greatly enhance your enjoyment of Corvair ownership. You will also find a list of essential Corvair parts suppliers.

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

:link: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=6007
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
joe moore

Post by joe moore »

Hi Steve the best advice you can get,build it the way you want. Your the one to please.from DOROTHY.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Corvair Forum mobile app

1962 rampside #3957
joelsplace

Post by joelsplace »

I have a bunch of FCs and I think they are all Fawn or tan. No black and no relation to body color that I can tell. I don't claim to be an expert on colors.
157 Corvairs, 5 Ultravans and counting
Northlake, TX

Return to “Corvair Talk”