Push rods

Anything Corvair related
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Push rods

Post by bbodie52 »

Try this...
Depending on what system you're using, select the image URL by clicking one these: Chrome: Copy image URL. Safari: Copy image address. Internet Explorer: Properties > Copy the URL address shown.

The difference is that you are using INTERNET EXPLORER, and I am using GOOGLE CHROME as a Web Browser. With your web browser, you need to choose PROPERTIES. That will produce a PROPERTIES box as seen on the left. About half way down in the PROPERTIES box you will see a line labeled Address (URL). Use your mouse to highlight the URL address. Then Right-Click the highlighted text and select COPY. Then go back to your Corvair Forum editor and Paste that text between the IMG markers, as shown in the illustration below...

Left click (twice) for full enlargement...
Image URL (Internet Explorer).jpg
I know it is a little more complicated than the Google Chrome method, but once you've done it a few times it will seem easy. Note that the Corvair Forum Image (IMG) tool is circled in red on my illustration.
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
64powerglide

Post by 64powerglide »

I cannot get any of those when I select Properties. When I right click a page I get those options I showed you in my last reply. If I click on Properties I get this. No box on the left. I don't know enough about computers to start trying to make changes, i'll screw it all up then be up a creek without a computer so i'll do what I know how which for me is easy the way I do it. I try to keep my files small enough to read but not use to much space.
Attachments
aaaa 001.jpg
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

The difference between your computer and mine is basically that I am running Windows 10 coupled with the latest version of Internet Explore or Google Chrome as my web browser. Earlier versions of the operating system and Internet Explorer may provide you with a different result.

The Properties dialog box you show in your photograph does in fact contain the IP address for page 7 of the Clark's Corvair Parts online catalog. If you copy or transcribe the IP address displayed into a Corvair Forum editor screen and surround it with [|img][/img] markers you will get the desired result as shown below…

(img]http://www.corvair.com/2013SPGFX/7.jpg[/img)

You might also consider installing Google Chrome as an alternate web browser on your PC. Assuming that your PC meets current Google Chrome compatibility requirements you can download and install it on your PC for free. This would not remove or modify your existing web browser (Internet Explorer). It would simply add Google Chrome as an alternate web browser that you can try at your discretion. I believe that the installation process also offers the option to copy all of your web browser shortcuts so that they would also appear as bookmarks in the Google Chrome web browser. If you want to try downloading and installing Google Chrome, here is the link…

:link: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/f ... wQodEVMBQQ
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Corvair Talk”