Anybody know anything about this Corvair shop ?

Anything Corvair related
acarlson

Anybody know anything about this Corvair shop ?

Post by acarlson »

I got this contact info out of the latest Corsa Communique:
Avery Corvairs
1410 Holly Springs Church Road
Campobello SC 29322
I'm just trying to get some idea if they're as good as they claim...
Alec Carlson
Dahlonega, GA
1965 Regal Red Corsa 4 Speed Turbo Convertible
Restoration "In Progress"...
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Anybody know anything about this Corvair shop ?

Post by bbodie52 »

:link: http://averycorvairs.com/
Averycorvairs.com is a Corvair repair and restoration shop that has grown from a part time hobby ,to a full time Corvair restoration and maintenance business. We strive to do professional work at a fair price ,according to the customers preferences. We have been in the automotive business for 28 years and like to do repair and maintenance work for customers who want the job done correctly and properly.
This is me and my 1962 Greenbriar Van that We have completed a ground up restoration in 1994. I have performed all of the mechanical, paint and body ,and interior restoration on it.

I am a long time Corvair enthusiast and CORSA member (1976) who loves Corvairs and enjoys working on Corvairs and helping other people, with a passion for this unique automobile. We are very detailed oriented and have a extensive library of manuals and literature ,extensive tool collection in the shop, With a desire to perform repairs correctly to the best possible result, with customer desires taking in to account .
I have current ASE master certification and degrees in Automotive Repair, Machine tool, (machine shop ), and numerous other certificates in the automotive trade.

We have extensive experience in air cooled engines, Turbocharging ,Diesel Engines, Rotary Engines , and have worked on a professional race team as a engine builder/tuner.

We are able to perform all types of repairs from ground-up restoration to powertrain overhauls, or just tune ups. We have the knowledge and experience to take your Corvair project to the next level.
Avery Corvairs
1410 Holly Springs Church Rd
Campobello, SC 29322
828-342-0953
Vairtech@yahoo.com

:whoa: Google found another one about 11 miles from my home! Says twelve years in business! Same website for both. :dontknow: But I never knew it was there and I don't know anything about either one...

Avery Corvairs
955 Muskrat Creek Rd
Hayesville, NC 28904
(828) 389-4900
Mobile Phone: (828) 342-0953
Quility Automotive Services..Specializing in Corvairs.
We do custom one of a kind restorations ,from interiors to complete body work and paint
Corvair Repair Site.jpg
Corvair Repair Site (2).jpg
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
acarlson

Re: Anybody know anything about this Corvair shop ?

Post by acarlson »

I've seen Avery's website, I'm just trying to get some first-hand info on the place. It's easy to embellish your skills on an internet webpage. As hard as it is to believe, everything you read on the net is not necessarily true.
Alec Carlson
Dahlonega, GA
1965 Regal Red Corsa 4 Speed Turbo Convertible
Restoration "In Progress"...

Return to “Corvair Talk”