CONVENTION KNOXVILLE , TENN. 2015

Anything Corvair related
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

CONVENTION KNOXVILLE , TENN. 2015

Post by Crazy George »

:wave: Hi. all ! I made it to the corvair convention this year and had a awesome time. Finally got to meet Tiki (Ralf Vehrees) from the Netherlands and his lovely lady Lotte and his wonderful family . Rick Norris is a card and Ben Carey , John and Tersa Miller and our new pres Ken Hand , just to mention a few. Got to meet the first time as a married couple Mike LeVeque and Tracy . great to see them again.. LOT of Corvairs and great people folks. I my self doing some corvair stuff but more keeping head above water with two in college still, one more year to go and should be back into allot I hope. Here is a link to the pictures below. some in there wrong but still all good. Great cars and lots of talk and tips and connections is always made at these events . :think: Cad-kid need to catch up with ya yes. :think: Sorry that Scott was not able to make it. But still have the 2014 Fan Belt Toss to finish up down loading. Please enjoy

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... lder%2Cjpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ps. time has gone by so fast and over the last two years had some med issues but all is good and getting back some . One day at a time . :wave: :wrench: :confused: :CGebay: still Crazy George always CG

DSCF3548.JPG
TexasAg77

Re: CONVENTION KNOXVILLE , TENN. 2015

Post by TexasAg77 »

Great pics. Saw you, but don't think I got to visit with you.
'63 Palomar Red w/ White Convert
'61 Lakewood

Return to “Corvair Talk”