Corvair Society of America discussion, questions, feedback, ideas
Allan Lacki

Corvair Society of America Annual Membership Meeting

Post by Allan Lacki »

CORSA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Date: Tuesday November 10, 2020
Time: 9 PM Eastern
Method: Zoom

Article X of the CORSA By-Laws calls for the Society to conduct a general membership meeting during the annual convention. Due to COVID-19, we are not having a convention this year and so, we’ll be conducting the meeting using Zoom instead. It’s the next best thing to having an in-person meeting. All CORSA members are invited to participate.

We will use Zoom’s webinar format with live video panelists interacting with members of the audience. President Mike Hall and other members of the Board of Directors will serve as the panelists. The audience will consist of you, our CORSA members.

RSVP! We need a count of the number of members who will be joining the Zoom session. If you plan to participate, send your email address to Secretary Allan Lacki at redbat01@verizon.net. Also, feel free to include topics you would like us to address during the session.

Approximately 24 hours in advance of the Zoom session, we will email the Zoom “room number” and any further instructions for you.

Although Zoom works best with a personal computer connected to the internet, you can join the session using a common telephone.

Allan Lacki and Josh Deitcher
Members of the CORSA Board of Directors ::-):
Bruins_Fan
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Corvair Society of America Annual Membership Meeting

Post by Bruins_Fan »

Thanks for posting this Allan. I'm going to try to join the meeting.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Corvair Forum mobile app

'66 Monza Convertible 110hp Powerglide
Allan Lacki

Re: Corvair Society of America Annual Membership Meeting

Post by Allan Lacki »

Hello Bruins Fan,

I need your email address to put you on our list, so please send an email to me, redbat01@verizon.net, to affirm your intent to join the CORSA Membership Zoom meeting.

Early in November, (perhaps as late as the day-of), Josh & I will be sending out the instructions to hop on the meeting.

Al ::-):

Return to “Corvair Society of America discussion”