All Models and Years
Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 pm


Post by bauer264 »

I was wondering what the front panel on a 64 monza is called i have tryed header valance front panel i just dont know what to search for anymore for it.

User avatar
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Help

Post by terribleted »

Front Body Panel. Not reproduced. there have been some fiberglass sections before. best option if you need a whole one is NOS sheet metal part. Next best for whole panel or less is to seek a section cut from another car, from which to cut out and weld in what you need.
Corvair guy since 1982. I have personally restored at least 20 Vairs, many of them restored ground up.
Currently working full time repairing Corvairs and restoring old cars.

Located in Snellville, Georgia

Post Reply

Return to “Ask your Mechanical Questions here”