All Models and Years
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 1:03 am
I currently use NGK B6HS 7534 spark plugs and I need to replace them. It seems I can't get them in OZ only found B6HS 4510 ones.
Are there any other spark plugs (different brand) I could use for my spyder ?
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:52 am
- Location: Okinawa, Japan
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:58 am
- Location: Grand Island NY
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:40 pm
- Location: Great Mills, MD
If you find they foul out too easily, go a couple ranges hotter and see if that cures it. I had issues with the stock plugs being too cold, if the center electrode doesn't get hot enough, deposits won't burn off like they're supposed to and fouling will result.