Issue staying logged in

Let us know how we can make this site better.
miniman82

Issue staying logged in

Post by miniman82 »

I'm sure it's just the crappy computers here at work, but I'll ask anyway.

I don't always stay logged in to CF for some reason, even when checking the 'remember me' box. What's happening is I log in, get back to the main forum page, and sometimes as soon as I click on a subforum I'm booted out and have to log back in in order to see which posts are unread. Also when attempting to log back out, I sometimes get this even if prior to clicking the log out button the forum shows me as still logged in:
logout.jpg

Other forums using the same code as this one do not exhibit this issue on the same computer, but there might be subtle coding I'm not aware of causing the issue. Shoptalkforums for example never has this issue, always CF. I'm running Win 7 Enterprise, I.E. 11 (V 11.0.96). I don't have the ability to change any settings, due to this being a LAN based PC with ADMIN rights required for any change.

Any help appreciated.
Click it!
Scott H
Site Admin

Re: Issue staying logged in

Post by Scott H »

I'm not aware of any issues. There are only cosmetic changes to the software. I'm not sure if that could cause the issue or not. That's beyond my brainpower.
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
64powerglide

Re: Issue staying logged in

Post by 64powerglide »

I had to log in 5 times, every time I would click a thread I was logged off, hope this works now.
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..

Return to “Site Improvement Suggestions”