1966 140 Convertible New fun 4 me

Show of your ride, keep track of your project, watch as others progress on their projects
kbvair

1966 140 Convertible New fun 4 me

Post by kbvair »

Here are a couple of photos of my new Vair. 66 140. Everything is working. All 4 are runing strong. I went ahead and put audio in the glove box with USB, so no more CD's on the floor. I upgraded the Alt to deal with the new Amp. Amp is hidden ( Wife ) I did cut into the doors to install speakers, but it was done in a way to leave the trim. It almost looks stock.
Black with Black interior. New cloth black top. I went with the super dark blue/black paint. When the sun hits it you see it bleed blue, but at night it's black. I will take better photos and put em up soon. This car has been such a blast. It's new to me. I ended up selling my last Vair years ago, and knew I was going to pick up another one. And This year, I finally did.
I have had a lot of people yell at me while driving, and I am not use to people yelling at me, thinking I did something wrong, only to turn and see the thumbs up. Another guy was walking his dog, and he turned and yelled "I WANT YOUR CAR" and he appeared very angry. I think people see our vairs all fixed up and want one. Of course I am now hunting for another one.
Attachments
_MG_9841.JPG
_MG_9848.JPG
_MG_9849.JPG
_MG_9850.JPG
Scott H
Site Admin

Re: 1966 140 Convertible New fun 4 me

Post by Scott H »

WOW! That is a beautiful Vert!!!!
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
candimunster

Re: 1966 140 Convertible New fun 4 me

Post by candimunster »

dang!!! that is soooooooo beautiful!!!!
first corvair it's a 63 named her sherri haha

Return to “Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds”