Air Dams

Show of your ride, keep track of your project, watch as others progress on their projects
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Air Dams

Post by Crazy George »

Hi folks :wave: , been a long long time :neener: , still kicking around. :clap: Back is these Air Damm's from Bill Casey :clap: . I have one still and two on the way this week coming here from Fedex. :tu:
Corvair Air Dam MULHOLLAND.jpg
Corvair Air Dam MULHOLLAND.jpg (15.92 KiB) Viewed 707 times
give him a call :think: if interested. He still has a few ready to go . He is hoping to start up production of them again and make available. Here is one of mine and how it comes and looks
Corvair Air Dam 003.jpg
. I believe he said there is 2 or 3 more left and ready :dontknow: so if interested best call or reserve one. Great guy he is for sure . :ty: :wrench: :CGebay: CG just thought you all like to know :thewave:
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: Air Dams

Post by azdave »

Good to hear from you George! I have one of those hidden away for my next V8 project. I was able to pick it up in person at the Palm Springs meet a few years ago. Good solid parts. Cathy and I are planning to go again this year to the 38th annual TOSS but hopefully selling more parts than I buy this trip.
Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute
66 Corsa 140 Coupe w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR 140/PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T/5
64 Greenbrier 110/PG, Standard 6-Door
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Hey! It's George - a Blast from the Past :not worthy:

How about a post on what you have been up to lately?
Jeremy (cad-kid)
Kronenwetter, WI (Central Wisconsin)
SOLD 9-2016 65 Monza 4spd/140
My 65 Monza thread
:soapbox: My YouTube page
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:tu: Yeah guys I am still lurking around , still have a year left till I can be more active once these two out of school. But got my second AIR DAM and JApril-George Hertlein well got mine, looks good , hardware and instruction complete. I have two now , going to the box trailer now with the other one I got some time ago. All me corvair parts are going in her, Nice job Bill Casey
DSCF4636.JPG
in this order from Bill Casey its cheaper on shipping if you can do two. The other one went to Jim and very please..
has his now.
DSCF4567.JPG
. Apparently the two that were ready to go Bill informed me went right away. DON'T WORRY FOLKS, he is putting more into production. They come with instructions and some hard ware. Give Bill a call to check on pricing and shipping and let him know you saw it here on the Corvair Forum.
DSCF4641.JPG
Good luck all :neener: :neener: :thewave: :confused: :CGebay: CG and kicking !

Return to “Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds”