Thunder Kiss '65 Project

Non-Traditionally Powered Corvairs
TexasUK
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Thunder Kiss '65 Project

Post by TexasUK »

Can't believe I've missed this thread, but then I've been inactive in these forums for a while.

Amazing work, you clearly have a desire to build what you can imagine, and the engineering is impressive. Where the heck you found a 911 rear from I'll never know, it most have cost you a fortune.

Looking forward to seeing this at some shows over here someday, maybe we can get a Corvair stand and have a good range of cars.
Doppelganger

Post by Doppelganger »

Awesome project I plan on acquiring a corvair once again and doing a mid engine Subaru swap using a sti 6 speed with a gear vendors adaptor as the rear transaxle of the corvair.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It's funny the corvair is what made me buy a sti and my sti is what will make me acquire another corvair.
ptr

Post by ptr »

Hellbilly wrote:Talking of cool details: its also got this old High School parking permit sticker, in the windscreen (English for windshield)
I realize this thread is old, but wanted to point out that the car wears an Indiana license plate in some of the photos. There is a Mater Dei high school in Evansville that is far more likely the source of the sticker than SoCal.

Sent from my iPad using Corvair Forum mobile app
'65 Corvair Covertible
Restoration in process

Return to “V8's - V6's - and...?”