Don Yenko Book

(and the DANA COPO)
yenkocharlie

Don Yenko Book

Post by yenkocharlie »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Yenko Enthusiasts!!
Due to popular demand, I'm finally thinking about doing a second edition of my sold out book "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger". A little late for Christmas this year, but better late than never... You have expressed an interest previously and I noted that I would keep you informed, so this is it!!
It will be exactly as printed in the first edition- no changes. Whether I have 100 or 200 printed will be up to the response I get in the next month. For those who previously ordered, I thank you very much!! I hope you enjoyed my work. The first 100 copies were serialized with # YSB001 through YSB100 and I will do the same with the first 100 copies of the second printing, using YSB101 through YSB200. If enough interest is shown and I do have 200 copies printed, I will also serialize them with YSB301 through YSB400. I will try and match your book with your YS tag if you so desire, as well as include a signed bookplate.
This is a large undertaking for me as well as a huge expense. I'm only a guy working on a computer out of my basement. The first edition books took up a lot of my time, with keeping of records of names/addresses/book numbers/shipping/etc/etc. I will not be able to afford the up-front expenses, so I'm asking you to defray my major cost by paying before I actually order the books printed. For those worried about this, remember, I did it before and I will do it again, but only with your prepaid support.
My publisher assures me that as soon as I have payment made, it should take less than one month for me to have books in hand. If you are interested in helping me with this project, please let me know ASAP! I probably have 30-40 interested as of this moment, but need some more positive responses before I can proceed. I will keep you informed as to all status as time progresses...

Again, thanks once more to those who believed in me previously, and to those who choose to order in the near future!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!

Cheers, Charlie

http://www.yenkostinger.com
The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 60,918 "hits" as of 11/28/2012!!
Still #1 on Google search engine

Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Published by Possum Valley Publishing and printed in the U.S.A.

IN GOD WE TRUST
http://www.yenkostinger.com
JUST IN!! See my Facebook page for "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Second printing of first edition available NOW!!
65Ragtop

Re: Don Yenko Book

Post by 65Ragtop »

I ordered a copy of this book a while back and got a copy about a week ago. I am glad I did and feel that it is a great addition to the Corvair books already out there. Just finished the initial reading and think the book is fantastic! Lots of good info for the "Stinger" fans and just great Corvair stuff in general. Thanks Charlie! :tu:
Attachments
Yenko Stinger.JPG
Yenko Stinger.JPG (71.76 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
Mike S.
65 Corsa 140 Ragtop
CORSA member

Return to “Yenko Stingers”