Win The Mustangs through Healing Heros Network!

Humor, Politics, etc...
Ira

Win The Mustangs through Healing Heros Network!

Post by Ira »

Thought I would post this up....

I am assuming everyone knows who the Healing Heros Network is by now, but for those of you who do not: Healing Heroes Network is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to providing therapy to members of our armed forces injured in the line of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan on or after 09/11/01. Through a nationwide network of providers the Charity treats those who risked their lives defending our freedom, at no charge. Healing Heroes Network provides treatments and services not currently covered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, for which these troops are in desperate need. (In case you couldn't tell... I pasted that description in... ::-): )

Anyways HHN is having a raffle. The grand... actually, only prize.... are two very special Mustangs.

I know, I know... several out there hate Mustangs... but this is for a great cause.

The Mustangs in question are a couple of Shelbys... a 1967 GT 500 and a 2010 Patriot Edition GT 500. The winner takes them both and then decides how to pay the taxes and what to do with two of the most desirable Fords ever created.

Anyhow back to the point; this is a great cause and our service men and women can really use our help. This is your chance to make a difference in this screwed up world we live in today.

Find out more by visiting http://www.winthemustangs.com/default.aspx

IRa :chevy:

Return to “Off Topic”