So the city has decided my Corvair is an "eyesore"

Humor, Politics, etc...
wingnutandme
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: So the city has decided my Corvair is an "eyesore"

Post by wingnutandme »

Gee. he's have a picnic with our property. So far, the trees have not called anyone. Only one of these could not be driven.
front parking lot1.jpg
Here are five more on the side of the house. They run and drive (not far) but it might take a while to get them started.
side parking lot.jpg
They are all insured and registered.
61 Rampside
Ultra Van #328
CORSA, Corvanatics, UVMCC, VCE
Corvanatics Secretary/Treasurer/Newsletter Editor
UVMCC Newsletter Editor
Cosworth & a Vega Kammback
80 TR7 Vert
boatbob2

Post by boatbob2 »

Code enforcement towed my buddies truck off,and had it squashed,sure were p____D ,when they found that the car was registered,with license plate and insurance,the 2 code inspectors had to pay him $9500.00...AFTER he sued them in court,same inspector got his finger shot off,when he tried to take another guys truck...in Florida,,,WE DONT PLAY ............
Butcher&Vairs

Post by Butcher&Vairs »

I remember , when I used to live in the city, they used to hassle me too, for having so many cars....They forced me to put a privacy fence, and all cars are supposed to have wheels.... sometimes, the neighbors are the ones who originate the trouble, by calling the authorities....
It seems that in your case, they really went overboard....sorry you have to go through all the b.s, man.....
Here in the country, in the small villages, they are passing ordinances about cars too, and, yes, they can tow you away....sucks....
I'm glad I am in the middle of nowhere, no rules here.....at least not yet.....LOL!
Good luck, man.....
Attachments
277568_2131650248138_1152451866_32313428_5011942_o - Copy.jpg
Rafee Corvair, parts and service, in the heartland of the USA
http://www.rafeecorvair.com
tel: 918-753-2486, available 7 days a week, no charge for advice

Return to “Off Topic”