Nuttiness of living in california

Humor, Politics, etc...
steve57

Nuttiness of living in california

Post by steve57 »

I'm a locksmith who works at a large school district in the Central Valley. I have rekeyed and assembled 100's of these padlock over the last 5 years but never bothered to read the warning label. :banghead:
Attachments
image.jpg
Steve
Bakersfield,CA
1969 monza coupe
110, 4speed
terribleted

Re: Nuttiness of living in california

Post by terribleted »

Didn't you know that everything in California can cause cancer?
Corvair guy since 1982. I have personally restored at least 20 Vairs, many of them restored ground up.
Currently working full time repairing Corvairs and restoring old cars.
https://www.facebook.com/tedsautorestoration/

Located in Snellville, Georgia
joe moore

Post by joe moore »

Only IF your a lib. Because it's a mental illness SO you need TO BE told BY the powers that BE TO BE careful and don't eat the lock

Sent from my IdeaTabS2109A-F using Corvair Forum mobile app

1962 rampside #3957
lostboy

Post by lostboy »

joe moore wrote:Only IF your a lib. Because it's a mental illness SO you need TO BE told BY the powers that BE TO BE careful and don't eat the lock

Heh heh. Yeah don't chew on the hardened steel fella it's terrible for you teeth and will probably give you cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Steve
1961 Corvair 700 Sedan (80hp 3spd Gasoline Heat)
wbabst

Post by wbabst »

I can't believe I am moving back to the state, but the whole left coast is nuts. Every store in California displays that sign, that something in the store is known in the state of California to cause cancer. It is amazing that anyone is left alive the state is so toxic. Seems only non-US citizens are capable of surviving.
Current owner
61(x2) Monza Cpe
55 Pontiac Chieftain Wagon

61 Progress here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chevrole ... 7898185672
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Goose-N6 ... 8869056897
rowin4

Post by rowin4 »

I bought a inner tube for my lawn tractor last week and there was a notice on the box, do not eat or chew. LOL
TomReinmueller

Post by TomReinmueller »

Yep.. doesn't this highlight the limitations of legislation? Us Corvair guys only know too well right!? LoL!! And get this..Im Canadian...!! :wave:
TomReinmueller

Post by TomReinmueller »

:drool: If we actually listened to every warning presented ..first of all we'd never get out of bed in the morning but secondly we'd never purchase and drive our little beloved cars!! LoL!
vairsquared

Post by vairsquared »

joe moore wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:42 pm Only IF your a lib. Because it's a mental illness SO you need TO BE told BY the powers that BE TO BE careful and don't eat the lock

Stupidity does not recognize political leanings, as much as you would like it to. Most warning labels are instituted due a company suffering a previous lawsuit by some dipshit who bought their item and used it incorrectly, My favorite one is a Swedish warning label that says do not stop your chainsaw with your genitals!

Corvair content: I drove my corvair yesterday....
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

vairsquared wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:20 am
joe moore wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:42 pm Only IF your a lib. Because it's a mental illness SO you need TO BE told BY the powers that BE TO BE careful and don't eat the lock

Stupidity does not recognize political leanings, as much as you would like it to. Most warning labels are instituted due a company suffering a previous lawsuit by some dipshit who bought their item and used it incorrectly, My favorite one is a Swedish warning label that says do not stop your chainsaw with your genitals!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stupidity definitely recognizes political leanings, to prove my point, People actually voted for Hillary! :rolling:
vairsquared

Post by vairsquared »

davemotohead wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:07 pm
vairsquared wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:20 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stupidity definitely recognizes political leanings, to prove my point, People actually voted for Hillary! :rolling:

How predictable that you would turn a warning label issue into your hatred for Hillary. I am heading to the burn unit now...you got me so good david (sarcasm)...

Fish on!
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

How predictable that you quote a year old post to try and bash and turn it political, maybe the mental ward would be better than the burn unit?
vairsquared

Post by vairsquared »

davemotohead wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:13 am How predictable that you quote a year old post to try and bash and turn it political, maybe the mental ward would be better than the burn unit?
I called over that they said they just filled their last bed...
Attachments
freak.jpg
corvair500

Post by corvair500 »

CALIF stands for Come And Live In Florida
Bruins_Fan
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Bruins_Fan »

Lol, you could live with a fake indian like we do in Mass! And the other senator is almost as bad.
'66 Monza Convertible 110hp Powerglide
Frebee

Post by Frebee »

Just visited there recently. It's even worse now. Everyone was chewing on locks.

Return to “Off Topic”