clark's!

Humor, Politics, etc...
Akinon93

clark's!

Post by Akinon93 »

hey guys, so I just wanted to share something that happened today that made me pretty dang happy. so I ordered the parts for my corvair, heater hoses and foam collar, from clark's corvair parts on friday afternoon (not sure if they work weekends, don't think they do?) so, as expected my order was filled and shipped today. I had selected 3 day ups shipping because I wanted to get the parts quickly before our beautiful ohio weather (It was like 66 today :O) turns to snow again, as those parts are the last thing on my list.

well, I got an e-mail from clarks saying that they were going to ship it as ups ground instead, because ups ground is usually a 2-day shipping time from them to me, and that it would save me money! maybe it's just me but I was pretty dang happy that they noticed that and gave me a better deal on shipping that I otherwise wouldn't have known about.

+1 for good companies
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: clark's!

Post by bbodie52 »

:goodpost: :clap: :tu: Nice to know that actions like this reaffirms that Clark's is working to watch out for its customers!
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
va3rjs

Post by va3rjs »

Clarks is great

I have ordered parts from them twice.....and in both cases I had parts in a day or 2..... For those of you in the US this is probably not a big deal, but I am in Canada and I am accustomed to things getting hung up at the border........ For days or weeks..... Clarks has this down to an art......
Bob
66 Monza 2dr Converible, Automatic, (95 HP)
Marina blue, White Top, Black and White Interior
65 CORSA turbo - being restored
Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

My Brother in Law is bringing another van over from Cali to the UK and asked if we wanted anything put in the back. Wanted a cab mat for the Greenbrier along with a list of other things but wanted to check the colours with Clarks. Gave them a call, explained the situation and that the van was leaving in 5 days and they pulled out all of the stops to make and get my order to Cali in time to go in the back of the van before shipping.

This service saved us $120 in shipping and well over £100 in UK taxes and duties so a massive thank you to all at Clarks for saving me all that money that I can now spend at Clarks ::-):
steve57

Post by steve57 »

clarks called me about shipping charges when I did not respond to an email they sent. They saved me about $20.00. :tu:
Steve
Bakersfield,CA
1969 monza coupe
110, 4speed

Return to “Off Topic”