Politics.

Humor, Politics, etc...
MBlaster1

Re: Politics.

Post by MBlaster1 »

First Reidmier I agree with 90% of what you say, and believe we should vote for the people who we think will best serve of country's needs not the needs of any special group regardless of what party they are. We should keep informed on what is going on in our government, and vote accordingly. I also believe what Dave says to a large degree he has stated the facts well. Huge is just a left wing guy a far left wing. If he did his research he would know the housing market bust of 08 was caused by both First President Carter and then President Clinton making so the banking had to give loans to people who could not afford to buy a home. If you go back and check you will see that before these law was changed income and housing prices stayed on an even keel after President Carter Changed the law housing prices climbed faster than income because it easier to get a home loan then President Clinton made it even easier this is what created the housing bubble and was unsustainable just as Obama care will prove out to be. Also He President Obama has repeatedly told lies all the way back to his campaign promises. The one that gets me the most is he promised that his Administration would be transparent, have weekly CNN updates and so on. I think that his administration is the least transparent since President Nixon. ie Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, and to many others to mention. that is my 0.02

Donald W. Howard
President
Ace Power Deslag
Don Howard
Lake City Fl.

66 140 Convertible

Return to “Off Topic”