Why don't all forums show up on the "portal" active topics

Nickshu

Why don't all forums show up on the "portal" active topics

Post by Nickshu »

I noticed that at least the off topic forum does not show up here and possibly others? Any way to change it so all active topics on all forums show up on the portal?

Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
Scott H
Site Admin

Re: Why don't all forums show up on the "portal" active top

Post by Scott H »

Yes there is a way to change it. Off topic is the only one that does not show up in the recent topics feed.
Should I change that?
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Nickshu

Post by Nickshu »

I'd like to see all active topics in the timeline "Portal" view including Off Topic. IMHO the forum has too many subforums to check so the timeline/Portal is the easiest way to keep up with active posts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
DT-VAIR

Post by DT-VAIR »

Personally I'd like to keep off topic out of the portal section to keep it clean and relevant to what the forum is mainly for - an excellent Corvair resource! :tu:

Just my :my02: of course...
1st one - 65 Monza Vert with power top and 110 with a 4 spd. Was a bit dilapidated but fun, 2nd was a 1965 Corvair Monza Convertible. PG - 1960 or 61 or 63 80 hp engine - we think...

Return to “Site Specific Topics”