What's going on with CNM ?

New Mexico
corsa1948

What's going on with CNM ?

Post by corsa1948 »

CNM (Corvairs of New Mexico ) just had it's 37th anniversary luncheon yesterday , March 6, 2011. Hopefully, by attracting new enthusiasts/Corvair owners, we can celebrate many more.

For those of you who may not be too familiar with the New Mexico, Colorado and Utah CORSA clubs, every year we have a gathering called "Tri-State". This year it will be held in Red River, New Mexico , June 3-5. Even though it's few months out, it's not too early to start planning if you would like to attend. There are hotels and campgrounds available but they are filling fast.
This is a special invitation to Corvair owners in the region who may be unaffiliated with any club. You are welcome to join us and become a part of our Corvair family even if it's just for the weekend. Of course we'd love to have you as a CNM member.

For more information, please email me at : corsa180@gmail.com and I be happy to answer any of your questions.

I would also like to invite you to view my website at: http://www.CorsaTurbo180USA.com to see what's going on with CNM.

Larry Yoffee CNM Membership
Albuquerque, N.M.

Return to “Corvairs New Mexico”