Central Florida Corvairs

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
corvairnorm

Central Florida Corvairs

Post by corvairnorm »

Central Florida Corvair has members from Jacksonville to Miami, and from the Florida east coast to I-75. Our monthly meetings alternate between David Maus Chevrolet in Sanford and the Golden Corral Restaurant on the east side of Orlando. We have mid-month activities usually involving Corvairs and food :tu: . CFC also has an annual convention in the fall, which includes a car show, venders, valve cover races, and a moving event such as a rally or autocross. Also included is lots of FOOD. We have members who workvairs and members who have parts, and lots of members who work hard to help others. Come join us if your are in our area.
Norm Wright
Central Florida Corvair
Southeast Corvair Council
Corsa

63 Monza Convert
64 Spyder Convert
66 Corsa coupe-air conditioned
62 Rampside
lostboy

Re: Central Florida Corvairs

Post by lostboy »

Well if I ever drive mine down to visit my parents I'll try to make a meeting. It's a long shot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Steve
1961 Corvair 700 Sedan (80hp 3spd Gasoline Heat)
corvairnorm

Post by corvairnorm »

lostboy, we'd love to see you, even if the Corvair doesn't make it. I'm sure we could exchange some neat experiences and stories.
Norm Wright
Central Florida Corvair
Southeast Corvair Council
Corsa

63 Monza Convert
64 Spyder Convert
66 Corsa coupe-air conditioned
62 Rampside
Melb-Mike

Post by Melb-Mike »

I'm a relatively new member myself. The members are a very warm and welcoming, and some of the nicest people of any car club we belong to (Corvette, Porsche, SCCA, NASA, & others). Eddie Meadows is the club PREZ and one great fun loving guy. We just had our autocross event in St. Augustine in April and it was a blast. September will be our CFC major event in Daytona Beach and is sure to be another great event. If there are any Corvair owners or admirers, I encourage you to consider joining this great group. If you're thinking of buying a Corvair, they're still very affordable and so many parts are still readily available.
Prior Corvair owner 30+ years ago
Just acquired 64 Spyder, 66 & 65 Corsa,
adding to 69 Corvette BB, 67 GTO,
2015 Corvette Z06,
04 996TT Porsche,
04 Caterham Super 7
just sold 87 Porsche 930 Turbo (Thank God)
Mcwho

Post by Mcwho »

New Corvair owner here, DeBary Florida, looking to find the next meeting location. Saw the post about the event on April 14 in Deltona, will try and catch that.

Bob
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe 110, 4 speed, Liberty Blue

Return to “Eastern Division (United States)”