Corvairs in Colorado

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii
Am-Iron
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Corvairs in Colorado

Post by Am-Iron »

I am looking to join a Corvair club or 2 in Colorado. Any information???? I will be in Colorado Springs soon, are there any there?
Check out my FB Page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corvair-O ... 0804308827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
halpinem

Re: Corvairs in Colorado

Post by halpinem »

Hi Allen,

Glad to hear you'll be moving to the Colorado Springs area soon. You are in luck, one of the best Corvair Clubs you'll ever find just happens to be in the Springs, the Pikes Peak Corvair Club. 4 out of 5 Dentists recommend the PPCC, and it was voted "The Best Corvair Club in Colorado Springs" 6 years running!! Most folks agree that it is the single most active Corvair Club in the State of Colorado, with more than 30 members ready and waiting to welcome you to the family!! Looking forward to meeting you and your family!! See you soon!!

*ok, I know Allen has already moved, and has now been a member of the PPCC for several years, but, ... , I just saw this post, so, ... :chevy:
Ed Halpin
Castle Rock, CO
CORSA Western Director
VP, Pikes Peak Corvair Club

'60 Monza #330
'67 Sport Sedan

Return to “Western Division (United States)”