Corvair of the Year 2012

1960-1964 & 1965-1969 Corvair of the Year
Forum rules
Welcome to the Online People's Choice Corvair Show.
1960-1964 & 1965-1969 Corvair of the Year.
All entrants in these contests have won Corvair of the Month during the current calendar year.
In order to Vote for your favorite Corvair you will have to have posted at least three times in any forum.

Vote for Corvair of the Year 2012

Poll ended at Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 pm

JANUARY - 1965 MONZA COUPE: CRAZY GEORGE HERTLEIN
24%
FEBRUARY - 1965 CORSA CONV 180: JON & CHRISTINE BUCK
2%
MARCH - 1960 700 COUPE: ROBERT JENNINGS
15%
APRIL - 1965 MONZA 95: ED BARTLETT
4%
MAY - 1965 MONZA COUPE 140: JASON CARNS
8%
JUNE - 1961 LAKEWOOD: RALF VERHEES
21%
JULY - 1960 700 COUPE: CYNTHA KOREC
5%
AUGUST - 1966 CORSA CONV: BRAD BODIE
9%
SEPTEMBER - 1965 CORSA COUPE 140: NORM WITTE
7%
OCTOBER - 1965 MONZA COUPE 110: REIDMIER
3%

Total votes: 95

bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Corvair of the Year 2012

Post by bbodie52 »

CORVAIR FORUM - CORVAIR OF THE YEAR 2012! Congratulations to the winner after a record 95 votes cast: 1965 MONZA COUPE: CRAZY GEORGE HERTLEIN! 10 winning Corvairs competed, each a winner of Corvair of the Month in 2012. And George Hertlein's 1965 Monza Coupe was selected by 95 knowledgeable, expert, and highly-opinionated Corvair aficionados as Corvair of the Year 2012!! Thank you all for your participation. The more votes that were cast, the more meaningful the outcome. ::-): :tu: :tu: :tu: :chevy:

Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
65Ragtop

Post by 65Ragtop »

Congrats to the winner! Sweet machine. I am an LM guy these days but the kick butt wagon had me remembering a time when all I had to do was sit on the beach and count swells while lookin' for the big one. No cares, no worries.

Lots of great cars this year, all winners. Looking forward to another good year to come. Hope there will be another calendar this year, loved last years. :cool:
Mike S.
65 Corsa 140 Ragtop
CORSA member
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:wave: :wave: :wave: Well , what can one say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, thankyou for your votes :tu: :tu: :tu: thank you for the numbers and thank you Brad for being our and my marketing guy. :tu: :tu: I wish I was that computor smart. G Brad , Mart really got you good. :rolling: Super job you did for the corvair forum . Yeah , I saw the prays, :nono: Thank you Scott. I am fine. :think: Yesterday was a hell of a day in many ways. (go to the pray later)
My good Dutch buddy Tiki, :wave: lov you guy, this was our best monments... and hopefully many more at the convention, Did you say your buying my first bottle? Hint Hint It was awsome and we had fun , alot of stupid fun and even with Jennirw Like Brad said , these entries this years monthly winners. WE ARE ALL WINNERS HERE. We are till all corvairs and each of us have our reasons and stories for loving these corvair babies....
Tiki an I would pass messages quite a bit, me up between 2am - 4am while Tiki at work 10am - 12am I think his time.
Tiki even found a date, no not Cheyenne , :nono: sorry.... He deserve's a second place prize , that saw is a piece of Maine art an Maine has very many artist.....I really want you to have it Tiki.. As for Jennirw, I really enjoyed having fun with ya. I hope you enjoyed that bonus as much as I let you think your getting that hornet nest.. Isabella , I know she did in the video. I think Jennirw, that big bull Moose ran to Dodge. :td: That was one big bull. :doh:
The gift cert , I would that to go to my good friend & adopted son ED (64corvairkid) , (ED , use it for gaskets, rid that oil leak) we keep good tabs on each other......This forum has got to be known for its help of fellow corvair people as we do and especially our younger ones in hopes to carry on the existence of the Corvair.
I had a goal to attempt getting 100 votes in , people to vote and get in there and not just look. Promote these awsome corvairs and maybe get one.... Granted I posted off the wall pictures and now my dauther, who wants to wait now to do our jump as scheduled in two summers. She coming with me to crew on the Remax hot air balloon and want to do that...and a ride.. We were so close in the goal numbers. Scott put up the numbers and WOW , I have always said this is the best site and the best group and corvair families.....
WoW , you people are to much and I hope not to be so stupid, with now eleven, parts and projects corvairs at this corvair farm, I am going for a bakers dozen.......
This years calendar will be awsome and will have so much more for me and my three families . My wife and kids, Dirigo Corvairs of Maine, & the AWSOME CORVAIR FORUM...thank you also Scott helping me with the computor. Thank you very very much every body....for the CORVAIR OF THE YEAR :not worthy: :think: My wife says this has been the most serious she has seen me, :tongue: I must be sick... Yeah right :ty: I tried to be a few words ,Crazy George
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Corvair of the Year 2013
Corvair of the Year 2013
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

Already got my order for the new calendar in! Great design work! :tu:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
65Ragtop

Post by 65Ragtop »

Just ordered my calendar. Can't wait. Just lookin' at the awesome Corvair of the year 2011 on my wall now. Great motivation. :chevy:
Mike S.
65 Corsa 140 Ragtop
CORSA member
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

I just ordered one for me and one as a Christmas gift for my Dad. oh crap he is on here. lol I guess he knows what he is getting now. :doh:
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Mortfish

Post by Mortfish »

ctryewe wrote::wave: :wave: :wave: What a awsome selection , back from my :assault: Moose hunt :rafman: and another down in the freezer. :wave: Cant believe how fast this year has gone by.. I was email a message , who reminded me ,,,, You guys have some beautiful cars. I hope the winner enjoys that nice piece of art work. :pray: Your all winners...good luck you all...really awsome photo shoot for this year.....be back later...p.s. flatsix, I now have eleven in the corral out back.... Crazy George :clap: :rolling: :tu: :tu:
You go CRAZY GEORGE...good luck with that new dancing move and congradulations on CORVAIR of the year.. Mort
64CorvairEd

Post by 64CorvairEd »

Congratulations George and thank so much. There are really not enough people like you out there. I appreciate so much all your help and your friendship and advice. Corvair of the year!!!!! I hope you have a nice celebration. Talk to you soon.
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

:tu:
Attachments
coty.png
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Am-Iron
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Am-Iron »

Did I miss something or were we not even able to vote for November? I remembered the cool picture for the calendar and then I looked here and I do not see a place to vote for it? Am I wrong?
Check out my FB Page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corvair-O ... 0804308827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Up until the current year we did not have a vote for November. I just picked a members car that I thought would be a good addition to the calendar and then asked them if I can put it in. This year is the first year we will actually vote for November. We will have a Corvair of the Year 1960-1964 for November and a Corvair of the Year 1965-1969 for December (both of which will be voted on in November).
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Am-Iron
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Am-Iron »

Thanks Scott, That early / late vote sounds like a great Idea too.
Check out my FB Page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corvair-O ... 0804308827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Corvair of the Year Calendar Page (Sponsored by Clark's Corvair Parts)”