Corvair of the Year 2012

1960-1964 & 1965-1969 Corvair of the Year
Forum rules
Welcome to the Online People's Choice Corvair Show.
1960-1964 & 1965-1969 Corvair of the Year.
All entrants in these contests have won Corvair of the Month during the current calendar year.
In order to Vote for your favorite Corvair you will have to have posted at least three times in any forum.

Vote for Corvair of the Year 2012

Poll ended at Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 pm

JANUARY - 1965 MONZA COUPE: CRAZY GEORGE HERTLEIN
24%
FEBRUARY - 1965 CORSA CONV 180: JON & CHRISTINE BUCK
2%
MARCH - 1960 700 COUPE: ROBERT JENNINGS
15%
APRIL - 1965 MONZA 95: ED BARTLETT
4%
MAY - 1965 MONZA COUPE 140: JASON CARNS
8%
JUNE - 1961 LAKEWOOD: RALF VERHEES
21%
JULY - 1960 700 COUPE: CYNTHA KOREC
5%
AUGUST - 1966 CORSA CONV: BRAD BODIE
9%
SEPTEMBER - 1965 CORSA COUPE 140: NORM WITTE
7%
OCTOBER - 1965 MONZA COUPE 110: REIDMIER
3%

Total votes: 95

Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: Corvair of the Year 2012

Post by Crazy George »

ISABELL MUST FEEL SAFER IN THE HOUSE THAN IN THE CAR WITH THE WINDOW DOWN... :clap: :clap: .. I CALLED MY BEAR BACK HOME, TIKI HAS NO INTERIOR PROBLEMS EITHER . THE BEAR DID NOT FIND ANY, SO MY BEAR MUST BE :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: BETTER THAN A WATCH DOG... SO I KNOW NOW AT LEASE ISABELL FORGIVES ME...... :think: :pray: :pray: ENJOY !!!!!!! :guitar: NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE , ANOTHER TAB IN.... THANK YOU :tu: , LETS HAVE A FEW MORE , WERE ON THE HOME RUNNING MAYBE. :dontknow: CG
TikiRalf
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TikiRalf »

damm was 1 vote ahead and now again 1 vote less

i'll put in the JOKER !

2 points for every vote :rolling: !!!

One day left close call keep up :tu: and CG dont give everyone taste cookies or beef jerkey :nono:

Keep on voting! (for the lakewood) :wave:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:wave: Tiki you lucky dog you... you already WON You got a KISS....[/b] MAKE SURE SHE IS AT THE CONVENTION!!!!!
Looking at the clock, you should be :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: la la land , go to bed so I can wake you up later :rolling: :rolling: Fun guy , isn't it....... I wish all the members were in on this and the viewers get in there also...Pretty close to meeting the goal come on volks , VOTE........at this point JENNIRW and maybe Isabella had the honor of Corville Maine bee's honey and mmmmmgood moose beef JERKY, who knows where some more may end up. I forgot the cookies...... I think that card may be my calling.... Crazy George reporting............ :rolling: :nutkick: :confused:
gregcamp

Post by gregcamp »

Nice cars!! :coolphotos:
sueanne

Post by sueanne »

Saw a few of these when I was little!! :tongue:
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

... and the 1965 Monza stretches its lead by 1/2 a body length as they round the turn and enter into the home stretch! Can Tiki's family grocery getter pull off a surprise as the runners stretch their legs with the finish line in sight????

Stay tuned boys and girls!
As for the side show, can the total vote count reach 100? We're getting warmer!!!!!! :dontknow: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :checkeredflag:

Racing Corvairs Cartoon.jpg
Last edited by bbodie52 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
gregcamp

Post by gregcamp »

Nice cars... wouldn't mind having one.. :fro:
gregcamp

Post by gregcamp »

Good luck to all... nice cars all around!! :burnout:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:sad5: :sad5: Now this is so peachy,,,, light snow out side (not to mount to nothing) , overcast , slow old computor as well as its operator. :doh: Satilite is Ok , dial up the pits , but weather coming in BUMMER.... :rafman: internet in and out and slow . Good :tu: news I see some more numbers..... :guitar: :guitar: I am going to have to give you all a brake... :clap: :clap: :clap: I know , he is gone.. but I will be back.... unless its improves.....I will try to get back on...cg no sneaking up Tiki , I see you
WATCHING  OVER THE COUNT
WATCHING OVER THE COUNT
CG :rafman:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

Well :fingerscrossed: the smart computor is working, :pray: just a dusting making everything white like a car that I know ..Boy this computor slow
flight instructor 2012
flight instructor 2012
this guy wants to take my dauther back up to jump ???? :think: I am having second thoughts at the monment.... He is to willing
my other wheels and raise look
my other wheels and raise look
I know if she was here she would be saying yeah were going to jump , well Tiki , you should be up buddy , :clap: time for work , :clap: Now pull out the phone. :think: .....I would say get out there folks and vote. I like the other profile of THE WHITE 65 COUPE but this profile is more suited for Maine roads........ plus it did ride better. Tiki any thing good to say to Cheyenne, and yeah Tiki , no she is not coming to the convention.......... :rolling:cg
TikiRalf
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TikiRalf »

ctryewe wrote:Image
Tiki any thing good to say to Cheyenne, and yeah Tiki , no she is not coming to the convention.......... :rolling:cg
:sad5: Owwwww, you answer my question what i had in mind hahaha, if she comes also to the convention? it was nice to meet her overthere, now i need to make plans for another vacation in maine to meet her :tu: *but i dont go skydiving ok, i'll watch the corvairs at the airport hahahaha. and for now say HI Goodmorning or Goodevening to cheyenne from me! :coolphotos: from Cheyenne !

Now back to work, it's FRIDAY ! :guitar: whooooie last day @ the studio

Common Vote for me please, a couple of votes 4 more and its ok for now ::-):
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:eek: People its only 8 degrees now at 5:45am, quick walk around the house with the fur kids. TIME TO GET UP AND VOTE PEOPLE....( Tiki got the PM......next week....) I quess Tiki , Cheyenne does do spanish some. I will let you work on that :rolling: :rolling: Cold votes are fine . I wish the weather was still like in that picture Tiki.. cg :tongue:
jennirw
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by jennirw »

MORNING ALL
CAVEMAN ME.jpg
CAVEMAN ME.jpg (34.79 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK INTO MY CAVE
1960 700 COUPE
ADMINISTRATOR- "1960 CAVEMAN CORVAIR" Facebook
ADMINISTRATOR- "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest chapter 003 Facebook
ADMINISTRATOR- "DETROIT AREA CORVAIR CLUB (DACC)" Facebook
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:assault: WAKE UP JENNIRW ,,,,, QUICK HE IS GETTING AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mixed up pictures 441.jpg
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Congrats to Crazy George for the win!! :oldtimer: :partydance: :chevy:
He has asked for the Saw Artwork to be sent to the second place winner TikiRalf :tu:
and he has donated his $20.00 gift card from Rafee Corvair to 64CorvairEd - viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3343 to help keep his '64 on the road :clap:

and...
You not guys only set the record for the highest number of votes but we had the most traffic this site has ever had as well. :clap: :not worthy:
Month of Nov 2012 stats...
Unique visitors = 10,309
Number of visits = 27,098
Hits = 1,030,439 :eek:
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
TikiRalf
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TikiRalf »

Congrats CG well won :-) you did good and we have a funny fight to the finish hahahaha but youre to strong for me (i think its youre corvair age!)

*He has asked for the Saw Artwork to be sent to the second place winner TikiRalf
WOW ILIKE THAT MAN ! youre the best, i think i now someting in return, for all youre the winner! :-) let me see if i can arange something hahaha

sow for the webpage god job, i think we had a great November now keep those visitings comming with great projects, i;m 2nd place and motivates me to go and kick along, i'll keep the project posted, and looking realy forward to visiting Kalamazoo!

For all the people thats voted for me, thanks a lot we were close but the could be only one winner and that is my Crazy usa buddy CG !!

Thanks Ralf

Return to “Corvair of the Year Calendar Page (Sponsored by Clark's Corvair Parts)”