Corvair of the Year 2012

1960-1964 & 1965-1969 Corvair of the Year
Forum rules
Welcome to the Online People's Choice Corvair Show.
1960-1964 & 1965-1969 Corvair of the Year.
All entrants in these contests have won Corvair of the Month during the current calendar year.
In order to Vote for your favorite Corvair you will have to have posted at least three times in any forum.

Vote for Corvair of the Year 2012

Poll ended at Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 pm

JANUARY - 1965 MONZA COUPE: CRAZY GEORGE HERTLEIN
24%
FEBRUARY - 1965 CORSA CONV 180: JON & CHRISTINE BUCK
2%
MARCH - 1960 700 COUPE: ROBERT JENNINGS
15%
APRIL - 1965 MONZA 95: ED BARTLETT
4%
MAY - 1965 MONZA COUPE 140: JASON CARNS
8%
JUNE - 1961 LAKEWOOD: RALF VERHEES
21%
JULY - 1960 700 COUPE: CYNTHA KOREC
5%
AUGUST - 1966 CORSA CONV: BRAD BODIE
9%
SEPTEMBER - 1965 CORSA COUPE 140: NORM WITTE
7%
OCTOBER - 1965 MONZA COUPE 110: REIDMIER
3%

Total votes: 95

Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: Corvair of the Year 2012

Post by Crazy George »

:ty: :ty: :ty: Jennirw,,,,for that PM. I needed that ..... :clap: It is wrapped packed and went USPS today. :think: Don't be shaking your head :think: I know that your wondering what foolish thing I sent. :pray: It's not my picture (no new dart boards) its not cookies, its not even a bee's nest. :dontknow: Oh my god , what can it be????????? :eek: I hope it will bring a smile but if it doesn't, I dont take returns :wrench: :rolling: :rolling: Now people :pray: hope your voting white , were at 80 votes last I check , awsome but we need more votes and toward me.. :tu: Crazy George.........
TikiRalf
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TikiRalf »

Damm CG youre getting a head, you're way up front! let those votes comming in :-)
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:ty: :partydance: Tiki , thank you for the vote , that was very big of you :think: What are you talking about? :eek: :confused: Oh you did not give me a vote? :oldtimer: No No No llllllllllllllllllllll Well than , someone is Thinking White :partydance: Sit back buddy and have some :pop: its been a awsome ride together :swerve: Don't worry Tiki, :wrench: I'll get you to work :burnout: were almost there :fingerscrossed: and I sent the first package out to Jennirw yesterday......What a angel I was :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Yours will have to come by boat Tiki. :banghead: you know long that will take :banghead: Lov ya my dutch buddy KEEP THINKING cRAzY GeORgE wHITe p.s. the boss is watching you awful funny get back to work :td: while this :oldtimer: goes to :zzzz: cg
64CorvairEd

Post by 64CorvairEd »

What a great race for the title!
TikiRalf
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TikiRalf »

One vote behind! 2 more days to get back into the lead !! GO :checkeredflag: !!

:ty:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:clap: :clap: :tu: For the vote , keep them coming. Goal is a 100 in total... :tongue: .. You guys are outstanding :tu: :tu: Say my Dutch Buddy, its presently nine degree's outside , the blasted three fur kids wanted to go run around outside. I went to fill the outside wood stove, I back up, and that goof ball Sopfie is laying down with that horse ball. I landed on my rump.... Man alive that are going to kill me before the votes are done. :sad5: :sad5: .......... :angry: YOU picked up more votes I see :assault: Its OK , since your at work right off , you need some overtime , my First drink will be the bottle :wave: :wave: CG
ps. Jennirw did u get the package yet :pray: :fingerscrossed:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:tongue: LOOK AT THEM NUMBERS,,, JUST AWSOME :clap: :clap: EVERYONE :tu:
2012 DIRIGO VAIR MEETING MAINE
2012 DIRIGO VAIR MEETING MAINE
This is the place to be at CORVAIR FORUM KEEP THEM VOTES COMING IN EVERYONE..... IF NOT THE OTHERS,, :rafman: THE WHITE 65 COUPE 140 IS OPEN FOR VOTES........ cG :ty:
TikiRalf
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TikiRalf »

and the lakewood also in for more votes :neener:

:ty:

Race to the finish :checkeredflag:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:sad5: :sad5: :sad5: TIKI, I THINK YOU HAVE A :assault: FLAT TIRE COMING IN , :dontknow: I THINK YOU NEED TO HEAD INTO THE PIT
WESSON IS ON BRAKE
WESSON IS ON BRAKE
:rolling: :rolling: I THINK YOU KNOW WHO IS GOOING TO CHANGE YOUR TIRE.... :think: :think: SORRY , YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT ,, LOV YA FRIEND :woo: I AM GIVING IT MY ALL :burnout:
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

Whatever you did, it must have worked, because we picked up a vote to 91 votes cast and the Lakewood is in the lead!
:ty: :chevy:

And to Cornville, Maine, my thank you was intended as a thanks for a vote cast. It 'aint over yet! And only nine to go to the century mark! :clap:

..and even as I was writing this another vote -- number 92 -- was cast. You both are tied again for the lead!!!

No real excitement here!!! :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :drool:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
jennirw
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by jennirw »

I AM HAPPY TO SEE THAT THE ADDITION OF THE BANNER ON ALL THE PAGES AND THE CAMPAIGNING HAS INCREASED THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS VOTING.
UNFORTUNATLY FOR ME I AM NO LONGER IN 1ST PLACE HAVING BEEN THERE FOR THE FIRST THREE WEEKS. I HAD ACTUALLY THOUGHT I MIGHT WIN, NOW I AM IN 3RD PLACE.
img05.jpg
img05.jpg (43 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
I AM NOW ONE UNHAPPY CAVEMAN
1960 700 COUPE
ADMINISTRATOR- "1960 CAVEMAN CORVAIR" Facebook
ADMINISTRATOR- "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest chapter 003 Facebook
ADMINISTRATOR- "DETROIT AREA CORVAIR CLUB (DACC)" Facebook
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

Actually, you are in 2nd place. There are two tied for first (percentage-wise), you are in 2nd, and I am waaaay back in 3rd place. May end up with another run-off!
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
jennirw
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by jennirw »

I JUST GOT MY LITTLE BONUS PACKAGE FROM CRAZY GEORGE
IMG_4562.JPG
ISABELLE FOLLOWED ME IN FORM THE MAILBOX - SHE COULD SMELL IT AND WANTED IT
ISABELLE FOLLOWED ME IN FORM THE MAILBOX - SHE COULD SMELL IT AND WANTED IT
IMG_4565.JPG
1960 700 COUPE
ADMINISTRATOR- "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest chapter 003 Facebook
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:nono: Well I go do some work cutting fire wood and missed out and I did not get a kiss. :hearteyes: :dontknow: Tiki , lucky you, :clap: she will have to go drinking with us.. :drinking: .I am not sure :dontknow: about the thankyou but I did thank you for your service....but if your not excited , I see you may need a :zzzz: or two...... :rolling:

Jennirw , I havn't won nor its anyones bet!!!! Its OK, we still lov ya...... but I am still thinking about that kiss.!!!!!!!!!!!!! :partydance: But please smile, your hair still looks nice...... :tu: :clap: Yes the banner has helped a awful lot and Brad and others to promote the voting....and every one who has voted :tu: .. I still would like to see them extra votes my way but its all good , I have been having a blast regardless of winning or not , because we are all winners...... :clap: :wave: ..Jennirw did you get that package yet? :fingerscrossed: hoping to take sat sad face and make a happy face........ :tongue: Crazy George :rolling:
Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Crazy George »

:tu: :tu: :tu: Jennirw , you must of been posting as I was typing. :swerve: Boy not bad your fast on the draw, and you thought that I would send you a loaded bee's nest. Do you like me now? :dontknow: You wanted something sweet, you got it :neener: :tu: :neener: but not a kiss either :sad5: just being supit me..... George sometimes Crazy . NOW PEOPLE SEND SOME VOTES MY WAY
jennirw
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by jennirw »

1960 700 COUPE

Return to “Corvair of the Year Calendar Page (Sponsored by Clark's Corvair Parts)”