Reproduction FC floor mat available

Buy or Sell Corvair parts.
Forum rules
All Classified posts will be automatically deleted approximately 90 days after posting.
SteveInMarietta

Reproduction FC floor mat available

Unread post by SteveInMarietta » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:26 am

I am taking orders for a reproduction standard FC floor mat. Will fit all years, standard or powerglide, early or late style shifter.
mat-1.jpg
This is an very good repro. Since it's molded from a stock original mat, there are a few surface imperfections, but these are not readily visible when the mat is installed.
mat-7.jpg
I'm asking only $245 + shipping; PM me for ordering information. The mats are being made to order as ordered, so order soon to get in the queue.

Steve

caraholic4life

Re: Reproduction FC floor mat available

Unread post by caraholic4life » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 pm

I have learned over the years that the best time to buy a low volume reproduction part for an older vehicle is when it available as there are no guarantees that it will still be in production when you decide it is needed. :my02:

I have placed an order for this product so I can have it on hand for someday for myself or someone I know and to show support for the effort being made by this individual.

Currently I do not own a F.C. Corvair but would buy one if the right one came along at the right time for the right price.
My preference would be a running, driving, deluxe window van with a PG trans similar to the 1962 Greenbrier Deluxe I owned for a short time back in the mid seventies.

SteveInMarietta

Unread post by SteveInMarietta » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:48 am

I've shipped the first batch of repro FC floor mats, and I'm pleased the response has been very favorable. (btw: I offer a money back guarantee). Other people have expressed an interest in getting one, so I am planning to make a second batch of mats sometime in the next couple of weeks. Since I'm not going to warehouse a pile of the mats, I'll make enough to cover actual orders and maybe a few extras. Because of space constraints, after this, I'll need to put the mold into storage. So if you want one now's the time, and you can contact me at spilatrs@marietta.edu.

Corventure Dave

Unread post by Corventure Dave » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:14 am

Floor mat.jpg
Floor mat.jpg (58.53 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Floor Mat2.jpg
Floor Mat2.jpg (56.55 KiB) Viewed 121 times
I am a proud owner of one of Steve's FC front mat's. The detail and quality craftsmanship is indeed excellent. Installation was easy.
These are made of a really tough material. Well worth the price. Such a great original finished look that the new carpet I had just did not reflect.
Get one while they are available! :tu:

Corventure Dave

caraholic4life

Unread post by caraholic4life » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:33 pm

I bought two mats to show my support for the effort being made and was impressed by the overall product and high quality. :tu:

Maybe one day I will actually purchase another F.C. Corvair to use one in. Until then they are going to sit around unused. :think:

ossieoz

Unread post by ossieoz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 am

SteveInMarietta wrote:I've shipped the first batch of repro FC floor mats, and I'm pleased the response has been very favorable. (btw: I offer a money back guarantee). Other people have expressed an interest in getting one, so I am planning to make a second batch of mats sometime in the next couple of weeks. Since I'm not going to warehouse a pile of the mats, I'll make enough to cover actual orders and maybe a few extras. Because of space constraints, after this, I'll need to put the mold into storage. So if you want one now's the time, and you can contact me at spilatrs@marietta.edu.
Do you ship to Sweden?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvair Forum mobile app

SteveInMarietta

Unread post by SteveInMarietta » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:11 am

Yes, I will ship overseas. All the mats have been sold. Since I have to make them in a batch, I will prepare more in the future if and when enough people request one. Please contact me if you wish to be added to the queue.
Steve

Return to “Parts For Sale”