FREE OEM PROTECTO PLATE & OWNER INFO FOR 1965 COUPE

Chicago Guy

FREE OEM PROTECTO PLATE & OWNER INFO FOR 1965 COUPE

Post by Chicago Guy »

I sold a 1965 red / black interior 4spd coupe with 110hp with American Outlaw rims to a guy on the Gulf Coast a few years ago and told him to get back in touch with me that I could get the original protecto plate and paper work for the car.

He has never be in touch..................so I have that material FREE to the present owner if they care for it.

The car at that time could have used a paint job, no major damage or dents, it had, like I said, american outlaw rims and a DUNSIL dealer emblem on the rear area by lights. It was a 2 owner car and the paper work given to me after I sold the car.

If you can prove by VIN # that you own the car at present, then all the paper work is yours free. Just attach copy of your proof, be it a title, tag receipt. Attach to this site or private message..........If ya own it, it's yours FREE.

1965 coupe red ext/ black interior/110hp/4spd

Gene
64 Spyder Coupe
63 Pont SD 421
caraholic4life

Re: FREE OEM PROTECTO PLATE & OWNER INFO FOR 1965 COUPE

Post by caraholic4life »

Can I suggest that you post the V.I.N. less the last three digits and if someone thinks it is there car they could send a private message to you and maybe send a photo if it sounds like it is the correct one.

By posting and leaving the last three digits, it limits the possibilities to only 999 cars. Just a thought.
1962 95 FC Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Mid Engine enthusiast &
Prior Kelmark Owner
Chicago Guy

Re: FREE OEM PROTECTO PLATE & OWNER INFO FOR 1965 COUPE

Post by Chicago Guy »

Thanks,

(Partial) VIN # for the above 1965 is 105376W1 , hope someone still owns it, was a leak free super driver.

Gene
64 Spyder Coupe
63 Pont SD 421

Return to “Brochures - Owners Manuals - Paperwork Section”