Corvairs for sale - Indiana

(Corvair ads you find on other sites can also be discussed here, i.e. ebay, craigslist.)
Forum rules
All Classified posts will be automatically deleted approximately 90 days after posting.
Scott Howey
Site Admin

Corvairs for sale - Indiana

Unread post by Scott Howey » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:33 am

Posting for Corvair Lady Eva McGuire

Mike McKeel is considering selling some of his Corvairs. If you are seriously interested, please send an email to Mike at corvaircare@aol.com and let him know what you are looking for and to discuss details. These vehicles are located in Indiana. If you can't reach him that way, send an email to corvairlady@gmail.com.
Scott

marion corvair

Re: Corvairs for sale - Indiana

Unread post by marion corvair » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:12 am

hello scott, this individual with corvairs for sale, I wonder if he would be interested in trading one of them for a
classic car, a 1953 chevrolet which is a nice car. members of the forum might just be corvair people but it doesn't
hurt to ask. thank marion corvair

toytron

Re: Corvairs for sale - Indiana

Unread post by toytron » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 am

Hey probably would not only because the local government is forcing his hand on this issue. From what I heard he is a fair man and would probably give you a fair price for one or more. Either way you would need to contact the person who originated this post or him in the same post at their email that she posted.

Ed Stevenson

Edwin Stevenson
Industrial Electrician
Electronics Technician
65 corvair corsa convertible turbo
65 corvair monza

Return to “Vehicles For Sale”